Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Oct 13, 2017 at 8:20 PM Post #2,611 of 2,949
I

I don't mind to wait for them, I just need to know if they are anything close to the lz a4. Because I can get the Icarus III for £75 while the lz a4 is £180. If there is not big difference in sound I'm getting the icarus
Yeah you really need to go back and read even just the past week. TA does not deserve any money from anybody. They are going to make you a sucker. My post was essentially saying that the A4 is a solid IEM (that I did once own) and is readily available to buy, the Icy3 is a mythical creature that very few have heard and many are waiting on but is looking like it will never actually make it into full production.

Oct 13, 2017 at 8:54 PM Post #2,612 of 2,949
Icarus III is ending and the last 50 pieces will be sold cheap
They're not selling cheap, they are selling at the price that everyone paid.
Don't be fooled by Trinity marketing, the MSRP means nothing.
The pre-order price was £75 including post. There were more discount codes afterwards, so this is and always was the price.
And that's what they are worth, and not as good as a $150-200 IEM - that's what they want you to think, that's what marketing does. But you get what you pay for and they are OK, not great. I bought them, sold them, they are not even close to my $190 Sony XBA. I doubt that they are close to the A4 either.
Your choice, but don't think that they are £235 IEMs because no way.

Oct 14, 2017 at 2:06 AM Post #2,614 of 2,949
Last edited:
Oct 14, 2017 at 11:36 AM Post #2,617 of 2,949
Thank you for your advice guys, I really appreciate it! I will save some money and I will continue my research on the best filter iem fornmy budget. For they money I am looking to spend, I'll either go for the lz a4 or the FLC8S. It needs a lot of research though because they are not very popular so I can't be sure which is better. Thanks again for the help

Oct 14, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #2,619 of 2,949
I was promised a refund weeks ago, but I have received nothing so far. Not to mention that I still haven't received the non-refundable Phantom Air.

The customer support of Trinity is not responding to email enquiries. We are probably near the end of Trinity. I would advise everyone to exercise extreme caution when purchasing from Trinity.

Oct 14, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #2,620 of 2,949
I was promised a refund weeks ago, but I have received nothing so far. Not to mention that I still haven't received the non-refundable Phantom Air.

The customer support of Trinity is not responding to email enquiries. We are probably near the end of Trinity. I would advise everyone to exercise extreme caution when purchasing from Trinity.
You will get your refunds one day be patienc and wait , i got my refunds for Hunters after about 60 days,

Oct 14, 2017 at 5:43 PM Post #2,621 of 2,949
Thank you for your advice guys, I really appreciate it! I will save some money and I will continue my research on the best filter iem fornmy budget. For they money I am looking to spend, I'll either go for the lz a4 or the FLC8S. It needs a lot of research though because they are not very popular so I can't be sure which is better. Thanks again for the help

I'm also nervous about Trinity's ability to deliver. The Icarus3 was one of the models that they actually delivered on. It was the Hunter, the PM6, and the Air that many people have been waiting over a year to receive. Perhaps a used Trinity IEM from a trusted head-fi member. I can recommend the Master model if you can find it for a reasonable price used. I enjoy the push/pull configuration of the drivers, makes for a quick and impactful low end. Just be aware that ordering new through the company has been a long wait for some

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #2,622 of 2,949
Now I'm getting stressed too.

As an original kickstarter backer and previous owner of the good Delta IEM's I went ahead and ordered the Icarus III (with the code) without checking here first.

I didn't realise how deep in crap these guys were.

Oct 15, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #2,625 of 2,949
Now I'm getting stressed too.

As an original kickstarter backer and previous owner of the good Delta IEM's I went ahead and ordered the Icarus III (with the code) without checking here first.

I didn't realise how deep in **** these guys were.

Why? You'll get the Icarus III and will help some of us get our year old preorders shipped. People have purchased the Icarus III and they do ship when in stock. Not a bad purchase

Users who are viewing this thread

Back