1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds

First

Back
187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
  1. Xolotal
    Wow. Just walked into this. I was wondering if I could get a replacement filter for one that rolled away on the train and lo and behold, no Trinity. I've been using the Delta v II this whole time with no issues. Of course, I ordered from stock and had no preorders. Back in the day, I saw this with small high end companies, although I think the scaling is so much worse with internet sales.

2. Xolotal
    Err

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  3. rr12267
    Send an email to bob. He might have some filters that are usable. He started a new company imracoustics https://imracoustics.com

4. Preachy1
    Which filter do you need? I have 5 different pairs of Trinity's, along with all the accompanying filters (translation; I have around 50 pairs of filters). I'm sure I can spare what you need.

5. Xolotal
    Very nice, thanks! The gunmetal for the Delta Hybrid V-II. One rolled away with the smallest spin fit (small ear canals) and I was bummed. Do you happen to remember the color coding? It was on the defunct website.

6. Preachy1
    I’m assuming g all filters are interchangeable. I don’t have the delta. I have the Master 4, MSter 6, Icarus III, Phantom Sabre, and Vyrus. Where are you located?

7. Xolotal
    I know that the Delta 1&2 filters were not interchangeable, but I don't know about the other models. I'm in San Francisco.

8. Preachy1
    PM me your address. I'll send you a pair of gunmetals. If they fit, great! If not, at least we tried. :)

lemmiwinks91, eldus and davidcotton like this.
  9. Xolotal
    Done. Thanks.

First

Back
187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196