Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Mar 27, 2019 at 2:46 PM Post #2,941 of 2,949
Wow. Just walked into this. I was wondering if I could get a replacement filter for one that rolled away on the train and lo and behold, no Trinity. I've been using the Delta v II this whole time with no issues. Of course, I ordered from stock and had no preorders. Back in the day, I saw this with small high end companies, although I think the scaling is so much worse with internet sales.

Mar 27, 2019 at 3:17 PM Post #2,943 of 2,949
Wow. Just walked into this. I was wondering if I could get a replacement filter for one that rolled away on the train and lo and behold, no Trinity. I've been using the Delta v II this whole time with no issues. Of course, I ordered from stock and had no preorders. Back in the day, I saw this with small high end companies, although I think the scaling is so much worse with internet sales.

Send an email to bob. He might have some filters that are usable. He started a new company imracoustics https://imracoustics.com

Mar 27, 2019 at 3:20 PM Post #2,944 of 2,949
Which filter do you need? I have 5 different pairs of Trinity's, along with all the accompanying filters (translation; I have around 50 pairs of filters). I'm sure I can spare what you need.

Mar 27, 2019 at 3:30 PM Post #2,945 of 2,949
Very nice, thanks! The gunmetal for the Delta Hybrid V-II. One rolled away with the smallest spin fit (small ear canals) and I was bummed. Do you happen to remember the color coding? It was on the defunct website.

Mar 27, 2019 at 3:42 PM Post #2,946 of 2,949
I’m assuming g all filters are interchangeable. I don’t have the delta. I have the Master 4, MSter 6, Icarus III, Phantom Sabre, and Vyrus. Where are you located?

Mar 27, 2019 at 3:59 PM Post #2,948 of 2,949
PM me your address. I'll send you a pair of gunmetals. If they fit, great! If not, at least we tried. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back