Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Feb 3, 2013 at 2:14 AM Post #1,591 of 6,404
Quote:
You can hear the SQ different from many cable direct out the box 

Sound Quality : 
gold : the best balance , the tone I can hear more clear and has more body 
          The piano sound so real and I can hear more detail like the echo from the Piano 
          After the musician hit the tuts .the best cable for my iems 
          Less bright but is the right high no more no less , better mid and better bass body 

silver : more clear than gold , but for some music is to much to my ear 
            Wider soundstage , for instrument music 

whiplash twag 2 : sound not so clean from these 2 cable 

Nailed it.

Feb 3, 2013 at 2:36 AM Post #1,592 of 6,404
Quote:
Yo guys, sorry for going silent for the last little while. I haven't bothered posting due to the fact I didn't think I had much to offer. A quick update on my side, it looks like I'll be the guy who will be doing a review on the 1plus2 using the new CLAS -db. I just received my CLAS yesterday and I'm liking a lot how its pairing with my gear. Here's hoping once I get a chance to pair it with the 1plus 2 it will blow me away. At this rate I'm guessing the 1plus2 will arrive well before my Heir 4A CIEM.

I bet you it will sound best out of your Studio V 3rd ANV alone :wink:. I personally have been using this setup over my Desktop rig which is well over $1000 in gear. Considering its $1,500 Vs $450.00 I think the V stands a good chance :wink:.

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #1,593 of 6,404
Quote:
I bet you it will sound best out of your Studio V 3rd ANV alone :wink:. I personally have been using this setup over my Desktop rig which is well over $1000 in gear. Considering its $1,500 Vs $450.00 I think the V stands a good chance :wink:.

I'll report my findings with how the 1Plus2 sounds out of the Mjolnir/Gungnir. :p

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM Post #1,594 of 6,404
Feb 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #1,595 of 6,404
I try to order one but Gavin said its out of stock.. Till March. I manage to dig out anakchan review and it was a fantastic write up.. Accompanied by beautiful pictures with nature..I was taken in ...as I love nature and headphone :D

Hey anakchan, u mention that it has some simbilance with silver cable, how does the treble compared to th900. Is it more than th900?

I am little treble head, I love the sound of meditation singing bowl.. I hear the decay of the sound after each hit.:D

Feb 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM Post #1,596 of 6,404
Check wih Dimitri at Musicaaccoustics. They had a black pair that just arrived the last time I checked.

I try to order one but Gavin said its out of stock.. Till March. I manage to dig out anakchan review and it was a fantastic write up.. Accompanied by beautiful pictures with nature..I was taken in ...as I love nature and headphone :D

Hey anakchan, u mention that it has some simbilance with silver cable, how does the treble compared to th900. Is it more than th900?

I am little treble head, I love the sound of meditation singing bowl.. I hear the decay of the sound after each hit.:D

Feb 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM Post #1,597 of 6,404
Quote:
I try to order one but Gavin said its out of stock.. Till March. I manage to dig out anakchan review and it was a fantastic write up.. Accompanied by beautiful pictures with nature..I was taken in ...as I love nature and headphone
biggrin.gif

I am little treble head, I love the sound of meditation singing bowl.. I hear the decay of the sound after each hit.
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Check wih Dimitri at Musicaaccoustics. They had a black pair that just arrived the last time I checked.

Wow, really? I wonder if it was the same one I saw a month ago when I went to their office to pick up my 1Plus2.

Audiowood, more so than the TH900. If you're a treble head, then this would be for you then :D. I used to think I was a treble head...I had the Ed8LEs for 9 months.

Feb 3, 2013 at 8:24 PM Post #1,601 of 6,404
Thanks anakchan, seems like the silver may be a little too much treble, would u say the gold silver cable treble energy is on par with th900? Th900 is about the max I could take..

I will check with musicacoustic for their black but the gold at their website looks stunning.. I love bling bling stuff..:p

Feb 3, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #1,603 of 6,404
Quote:
I'll report my findings with how the 1Plus2 sounds out of the Mjolnir/Gungnir. :p

Sweet, congrats on the new toy. Let us know when your bank account is off life support
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back