Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 7, 2012 at 10:38 AM Post #871 of 10,312
I am new to Cables for Headphones. Could someone guide me which Toxic Cables would be good for the Sennheiser HD-600 and HD-650. I have reviewed this Post briefly and I am unsure which cables would be ideal for my listening which is mainly Classic Rock, Progressive, and some Folk.

Should also note that my sole music souce is not Digital since I am still using LP's recorded to Tape.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Nov 7, 2012 at 12:43 PM Post #872 of 10,312
I am new to Cables for Headphones. Could someone guide me which Toxic Cables would be good for the Sennheiser HD-600 and HD-650. I have reviewed this Post briefly and I am unsure which cables would be ideal for my listening which is mainly Classic Rock, Progressive, and some Folk.

Should also note that my sole music souce is not Digital since I am still using LP's recorded to Tape.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Pm frank directly from toxic cables..u will get ur answer faster before u can say..What ...how is this possible :D

Nov 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #873 of 10,312
biggrin.gif
 It's best to email me, it takes me considerable longer, to reply to PM's here.

Nov 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #876 of 10,312
I don't want to say much more about the cables before the actual release, but it will be over 200.

Ok..thats my que to wait a bit longer until those thick perfect cables get reality by the cable magician mr. Frank himself. Any ideas if u also will use that retangular silver wire for those new 18awg cables?

Edit..dismiss this post..i was misinformed..my apologies..

Nov 8, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #878 of 10,312
Beautiful, the marks that can be seen, are only machining marks and will not be visible once plated.

You can get an idea of the small size, on the second and third picture, i should have the samples in hand early next week, so will take better pictures.

Nov 8, 2012 at 4:57 AM Post #879 of 10,312
Nov 8, 2012 at 4:58 AM Post #880 of 10,312
Beautiful, the marks that can be seen, are only machining marks and will not be visible once plated.

You can get an idea of the small size, on the second picture, i should have the samples in hand early next week, so will take better pictures.

Piece of art..well done frank..ur an example for all the others..a perfectionist in full blood ..a visionaire extreme...just be carefull not to overwork urself..we all need ur cables...:D

Nov 8, 2012 at 5:04 AM Post #881 of 10,312
Quote:

Oops..sorry..overread that one..so as i understand u make one for the he500 also?any pics?

Unfortunately, the 18AWG Venom is only available for the Audez'e and HD800 currently, due to the size of the wires, it's hard to fit other connectors.

I do have a 24AWG version of the rectangular silver cable available, should that interest you.

Nov 8, 2012 at 5:26 AM Post #882 of 10,312
Unfortunately, the 18AWG Venom is only available for the Audez'e and HD800 currently, dues to the sise of the wires, it's hard to fit other connectors.

I do have a 24AWG version of the rectangular silver cable available, should that interest you.

Hard or impossible? Its ok..am just messing with u..i know u do ur utmost to make the best cable for headphones..soo..24 huh? They must be under the price point of the 18awg then right? Do theynsound as full as a full copper one..i now use a custommade copper cable of another cable maker..and they sound wonderfully full and articulate..is the awg 24 more in SQ?

Nov 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM Post #883 of 10,312
Quote:
Hard or impossible? Its ok..am just messing with u..i know u do ur utmost to make the best cable for headphones..soo..24 huh? They must be under the price point of the 18awg then right? Do theynsound as full as a full copper one..i now use a custommade copper cable of another cable maker..and they sound wonderfully full and articulate..is the awg 24 more in SQ?

It's hard, nothing is ever impossible.

I can't comment on other manufacturers cables, but you can read through this thread and see what others have to say about my cables, or ask questions that someone else might be able to answer, on the cable you are interested in.

The stranded 24AWG copper cable i currently sell, is the best of the best. it's OCC Cryo treated 7N stranded copper.

Nov 8, 2012 at 8:34 AM Post #884 of 10,312
Quote:
It's hard, nothing is ever impossible.

I can't comment on other manufacturers cables, but you can read through this thread and see what others have to say about my cables, or ask questions that someone else might be able to answer, on the cable you are interested in.

The stranded 24AWG copper cable i currently sell, is the best of the best. it's OCC Cryo treated 7N stranded copper.

....and I have ordered that one yesterday
biggrin.gif
Frank, I told you I was going to post this in the appreciation thread! You mentioned the cable, I simply couldn't resist
biggrin.gif

Nov 8, 2012 at 9:29 AM Post #885 of 10,312
Quote:
....and I have ordered that one yesterday
biggrin.gif
Frank, I told you I was going to post this in the appreciation thread! You mentioned the cable, I simply couldn't resist
biggrin.gif

What did i tell you, it's always better to buy a cable before your system, then you can build the system around the cable. You should even buy my cables, before the headphones. 
biggrin.gif

You could even buy the cables, even if you don't plan to get the headphones, they have a thousand other uses.

The cable i spoke of in the earlier post, is my standard OCC stranded copper cable, very different from the OCC Litz Copper "Black Widow" which you purchased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back