Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 10, 2012 at 6:39 AM Post #903 of 10,312
Quote:
Toying with the idea with getting a Piccolino cable done for my HD650. Hurm...

Don't think about it, just send me the money. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 10, 2012 at 7:13 AM Post #906 of 10,312
Quote:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

How much does it cost again, Frank? Last I remembered it was like about 500GBP for 6ft or something.
Perhaps I should drop you a message later.

Price has been revised on the Piccolino, a 6ft cable will cost £365, those who did order at first and paid me more, should have received a refund of the difference, if you have not, please email me.

Nov 10, 2012 at 7:49 AM Post #908 of 10,312
Quote:
Holy ****!! (excuse my language) got bit excited...

Guess... Gabi gave you the go aye??..

Anywho I need another 15 meters of Piccolino, I got crystal meth addiction :)

NOTE: I'am not joking.

What can i say, she has good taste in who to allow to sell her wire. 
biggrin.gif

Her main concern was, having someone who would represent her company/wire well, and make the cables look tasteful, so after reading this thread and seeing pictures of my cables, she was more then happy to make me an authorised dealer.

If you look at the Piccolino cables, you will find that they have her company name on them, as well as mine.

I only sell ready made cables, not just the wire.

Nov 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM Post #909 of 10,312
Quote:
All my cables are now available with mini XLR adapters, this is something i never offered before.

So, with my SP's I could get an XLR adapter so I could use them with either a single 4 pin or a pair of 3 pin XLR's?

Nov 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM Post #910 of 10,312
Quote:
What can i say, she has good taste in who to allow to sell her wire. 
biggrin.gif

Her main concern was, having someone who would represent her company/wire well, and make the cables look tasteful, so after reading this thread and seeing pictures of my cables, she was more then happy to make me an authorised dealer.

If you look at the Piccolino cables, you will find that they have her company name on them, as well as mine.

I only sell ready made cables, not just the wire.

Congrats on that, Frank. It says a lot about what you have done to get that endorsement.  
dt880smile.png

Nov 10, 2012 at 11:48 AM Post #914 of 10,312
Quote:
Yes, you can use them with any amp, you can also buy micro adapters from me, that will allow you to use you HD650 cable, with any other headphone.

Sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back