Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #841 of 10,312
Was a very long weekend, just some of the cables i made, not including interconnects.

Those that were promised despatch today, i don't have enough time to pack all these, will be sent tomorrow. Sorry.

Nov 5, 2012 at 10:49 AM Post #842 of 10,312
Quote:
Was a very long weekend, just some of the cables i made, not including interconnects.

Those that were promised despatch today, i don't have enough time to pack all these, will be sent tomorrow. Sorry.

Soooo many cables.... 
eek.gif

I see there is both white and black heat-shrink for the new Audeze connectors. Is that a choice the customers have or is there some difference in the black or white?

Nov 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #843 of 10,312
That is a beautiful sight!

Nov 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM Post #844 of 10,312
Soooo many cables.... :eek:

I see there is both white and black heat-shrink for the new Audeze connectors. Is that a choice the customers have or is there some difference in the black or white?

My god..u did those by ur own.?..my god..ru from a parallel dimension or somethin where the days have 48 hours or where people have super speed powers..:p how did u manage to assemble so many cables and have time to read and reply to our every needs..? Oh wait..as the elfs from santa claus have time on their hands until christmas they help u right? U have a business deal with the old man himself?:D

Nov 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #850 of 10,312
Quote:
Good work fella.

Thanks John.

Quote:
Soooo many cables.... 
eek.gif

If anyone wants white printed heatshrink, they can request it,  I also have printed red, although i never use those

Received my new custom made for Toxic Cables, Sennheiser HD800 connectors today, they are the two on the left. The smaller one accepts cables slightly larger then the more common one, the second from the left, and the larger one can accept cables as large as 5mm thick.

Any guesses as to why i would have a connector, that accepts such a large cable made. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM Post #851 of 10,312
Quote:
Thanks John.

If anyone wants white printed heatshrink, they can request it,  I also have printed red, although i never use those

Received my new custom made for Toxic Cables, Sennheiser HD800 connectors today, they are the two on the left. The smaller one accepts cables slightly larger then the more common one, the second from the left, and the larger one can accept cables as large as 5mm thick.

Any guesses as to why i would have a connector, that accepts such a large cable made. 
biggrin.gif

Because you want to create a cable with an insane number of conductors?
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM Post #852 of 10,312
Quote:
Thanks John.

biggrin.gif

Because you're making an 18-wire something-something?

Nov 6, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #853 of 10,312
You are both wrong 
biggrin.gif
 although i do already offer cables with more conductors on request.

All my cables, Scorpion, Viper and Silver Poison will soon be available in 18AWG, the Silver Poison will not be for everyone, as it will be extremely expensive due to the large gauge.

Nov 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #854 of 10,312
Quote:
biggrin.gif

Toxic Cables harmonica! Just what I've always wanted! 
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #855 of 10,312
You are both wrong :D  although i do already offer cables with more conductors on request.

All my cables, Scorpion, Viper and Silver Poison will soon be available in 18AWG, the Silver Poison will not be for everyone, as it will be extremely expensive due to the large gauge.

so you are coming out with litz cables and 18 awg cables :eek:

strand count of the 18 awg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back