Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 25, 2014 at 6:23 AM Post #7,501 of 10,312
Frank is always striking for excellency and perfect products for HeadFi-ers. Well done Frank.  The Silver Widow 22 really looks great.  Will consider order one together with an RCA adapter after new year :)   BTW I cannot find the price in Frank's profile.  What is the approx. cost for a 6ft cable with an RCA adapter for LCD-X ?

Hey buddy, i only found the price for the cable itself, u need to ask for the extra price for a rca adapter urself :wink:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/609155/toxic-cables-impressions-and-discussion-thread/7440#post_11118954
good luck with it..happy christmas days my friend

Dec 25, 2014 at 8:53 AM Post #7,502 of 10,312
Thank you my friend and merry Xmas to you as well 
atsmile.gif

Dec 25, 2014 at 5:51 PM Post #7,504 of 10,312
It was just a year ago on Christmas Eve that my Silver Widow cables arrived from Frank, just in time for Christmas.  They revealed a whole new character to my HD 650s.  I can only say that now, a year later, I just love their sound, build quality and style.  Thank you Frank for your commitment to excellence.  I won't gush any further but just wanted to take the opportunity to recommend these cables.

Merry Christmas to you all. 

Dec 26, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #7,511 of 10,312
Which cable do you recommend for the LCD2 Fazor for someone who doesn't want to change the sound of the cans?

I dont want a brighter sound in anyway for my Audeze! I just want a better cable than the stock ones...

And must be the cheaper ones availables in the site, please...

- Silver/cooper unsleeved
- Cyro OCC Cooper
- Or the Viper ones?

Thanks!

Dec 26, 2014 at 11:10 PM Post #7,512 of 10,312
Which cable do you recommend for the LCD2 Fazor for someone who doesn't want to change the sound of the cans?

I dont want a brighter sound in anyway for my Audeze! I just want a better cable than the stock ones...

- Cyro OCC Cooper
- Or the Viper ones?

Thanks!

Black Widow if you want no additional brightness.  Although I feel the Silver Widow adds more clarity, not necessarily brightness, but bass will seem slightly reduced compared to the Black Widow.
If you're going for the Black Widow I recommend the 22AWG version.

Dec 27, 2014 at 7:57 AM Post #7,514 of 10,312

- Cyro OCC Cooper
- Or the Viper ones?

Thanks!

Black Widow if you want no additional brightness.  Although I feel the Silver Widow adds more clarity, not necessarily brightness, but bass will seem slightly reduced compared to the Black Widow.
If you're going for the Black Widow I recommend the 22AWG version.

And about the three ones I chose?

I can't find the Black Widow in Audeze section on the site... :frowning2: would u mind in post the link for me?

Ty for the attention!

Dec 27, 2014 at 8:53 AM Post #7,515 of 10,312
And about the three ones I chose?

I can't find the Black Widow in Audeze section on the site... :frowning2: would u mind in post the link for me?

Ty for the attention!

The updated product listing and pricing is on the Toxic Cables profile page on Head Fi
http://www.head-fi.org/u/279519/toxic-cables

Users who are viewing this thread

Back