Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 23, 2014 at 8:05 PM Post #7,486 of 10,312
  Can any one tell me how long the Silver Poison takes to break in.? My past experience with silver power cords and interconnects leads me to think its several months. 

Mine settled in after 200 hours or so.

Dec 23, 2014 at 8:23 PM Post #7,487 of 10,312
i agree..
Both my two earlier BW's and now my venom took around same period..venom took a bit longer ( probably because its solid cable)until my ears didnt hear any recognizable change in sound...
And buddy..congrats on ur new reviewer at headphone guru status...am sure u will do well doing that knowing u a bit :wink:

Dec 23, 2014 at 8:26 PM Post #7,488 of 10,312

i agree..
Both my two earlier BW's and now my venom took around same period..venom took a bit longer ( probably because its solid cable)until my ears didnt hear any recognizable change in sound...
And buddy..congrats on ur new reviewer at headphone guru status...am sure u will do well doing that knowing u a bit
wink.gif

Thanks Paulo. it has been interesting. I have some nice gear rolling through right now.

Dec 24, 2014 at 12:39 PM Post #7,489 of 10,312
Thanks Paulo. it has been interesting. I have some nice gear rolling through right now.
good for u..it keeps u busy:) but dont forget..dont neglect ur dangerous lady...hehehe :D

And for all: merry christmas peeps..and happy new year..may 2015 be better then 2014 :wink:

Dec 24, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #7,491 of 10,312

[COLOR=FF0000]Kiats Venom RC-8 dressed in Santa's costume :)[/COLOR]

Damn!! Sexy!!! And dual mono!...Mmmmm i saw that beautiful color before....cant come up where.. :D
but for sure kiats has taste...hehehe

Congrats kiats..lucky basterd...ur abbyss will love this venom! Tip..be careful with bending this wonderful cable...it has its own will :p

Dec 24, 2014 at 4:53 PM Post #7,492 of 10,312
 ​
 ​
 ​
The new and absolutely amazing Silver Widow 22
 ​

All SW22 available with the very first audiophile quality Toxic Cables carbon fibre 4Pin gold plated XLR

​
 ​

​
 ​

​
 ​

​

​
 ​

​
 ​
 ​

Dec 24, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #7,493 of 10,312
Wow..those look good!!!! Love the case...isnt that a venom case also?
Would,love to compare those to my venom:) do u have one to try out/ review/ compare? I promise to be deadly neutral..if that possible ofcourse..as i love all the cables i got from u!
Look good frank! U once again did an excellent job!! And now...go celebrate christmas buddy!!

Dec 24, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #7,494 of 10,312
Wow..those look good!!!! Love the case...isnt that a venom case also?
Would,love to compare those to my venom:) do u have one to try out/ review/ compare? I promise to be deadly neutral..if that possible of course..as i love all the cables i got from u!
Look good frank! U once again did an excellent job!! And now...go celebrate christmas buddy!!

Will get a loaner sent out to you after the holiday period.

Yes, that is the same case as the RC-4/8, they will be shipping with this case for now until the new case for the SW22 arrives, along with the new splitters i have being made.

Dec 24, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #7,495 of 10,312
Will get a loaner sent out to you after the holiday period.

Yes, that is the same case as the RC-4/8, they will be shipping with this case for now until the new case for the SW22 arrives, along with the new splitters i have being made.

Thanks frank..will be looking out for them:)
Happy holidays!

Dec 24, 2014 at 6:36 PM Post #7,496 of 10,312

[COLOR=FF0000]Kiats Venom RC-8 dressed in Santa's costume :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]Wishing all you guys a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year[/COLOR]​

Thanks, Frank! It looks absolutely gorgeous! :)

Dec 24, 2014 at 6:37 PM Post #7,497 of 10,312
Damn!! Sexy!!! And dual mono!...Mmmmm i saw that beautiful color before....cant come up where.. :D
but for sure kiats has taste...hehehe

Congrats kiats..lucky basterd...ur abbyss will love this venom! Tip..be careful with bending this wonderful cable...it has its own will :p

Heheh! Thanks, Paulo! :)

Dec 24, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #7,498 of 10,312
 ​
Yep that's right, Silver Widow 22 is available for IEM cables
This wire was designed with flexibility in mind and works great for IEM cables without being too big or stiff
 ​
22AWG is equivelent to having more then 8 of our usual Silver Widow wires being used in the cable
 ​

​
 ​
 ​

Dec 25, 2014 at 4:40 AM Post #7,500 of 10,312
Frank is always striking for excellency and perfect products for HeadFi-ers. Well done Frank.  The Silver Widow 22 really looks great.  Will consider order one together with an RCA adapter after new year 
smily_headphones1.gif
  BTW I cannot find the price in Frank's profile.  What is the approx. cost for a 6ft cable with an RCA adapter for LCD-X ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back