Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 29, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #7,531 of 10,312
UK Head-Fi meet sponsored by Toxic Cables, should anyone be interested in going. We will have most of our cables there for demo.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/748039/uk-2015-head-fi-meet-cambridge-saturday-25th-april

Dec 29, 2014 at 10:36 AM Post #7,532 of 10,312
Sigh... Might be a bit difficult to make it up, Frank... :frowning2:

Dec 29, 2014 at 3:08 PM Post #7,533 of 10,312
Sigh... Might be a bit difficult to make it up, Frank...
frown.gif

:) I did mean UK guys, although you are more then welcome.

Dec 29, 2014 at 7:14 PM Post #7,535 of 10,312
Dec 29, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #7,537 of 10,312
Dec 30, 2014 at 7:00 AM Post #7,538 of 10,312
Would be good mate :k701smile:

Off too bed, had waaaay too much to drink tonight, so early night for me 
drunk.gif

Yep...rest!!! Be careful or else u make cables from ur dear crawling buddies instead of copper..we dont want that that happen right? :wink:

Dec 31, 2014 at 3:01 PM Post #7,539 of 10,312
Happy New Year Team Toxic! I wish everyone a wonderful 2015!

I am starting the year off right with a new cable in the house. How about the NEW SILVER WIDOWS 22's!!!

Do they arrive in a plastic bag? No! They arrive in their own hard case!

Included is some nice Toxic Swag!

Nicely wrapped.

They look great on the HD800's!

Toxic Time!

Toxic Silver Widdow 22's, HD800's and the Cavalli Audio Liquid Crimson Hybrid Amp.

Original SW's on top and new SW22's on the bottom.

Time for some burn in and then some listening. Happy New Year everyone!

Eric

Dec 31, 2014 at 4:31 PM Post #7,540 of 10,312
Lucky basterd..looks good!!!! ..also cavalli liquid crimson??? Damn!!! :wink: u must be happy..being such a silver widow lover :wink:
My demo arrived today..but i wasnt at home, so they took it with them again :mad:
Called fedex...friday they will try again :D
Will let unguys know first impressions and then let it burn in for a while and then do a back to back comparision with my venom :D

Happy new year!!

Dec 31, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #7,541 of 10,312
Lucky basterd..looks good!!!! ..also cavalli liquid crimson??? Damn!!!
wink.gif
u must be happy..being such a silver widow lover
wink.gif

My demo arrived today..but i wasnt at home, so they took it with them again
mad.gif

Called fedex...friday they will try again
biggrin.gif

Will let unguys know first impressions and then let it burn in for a while and then do a back to back comparision with my venom
biggrin.gif

Happy new year!!

That sucks! Guess what I am doing all day tomorrow?  
biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2014 at 4:40 PM Post #7,542 of 10,312
That sucks! Guess what I am doing all day tomorrow?  :D

Eeeeeeeh....let me think eric..spending quality time with your family maybe? Spending your hardearned money with shopping? Or Is that the wrong answer? :D

Offtopic: Am looking for some new ice hockey skates... My daughter said she wanted to skate with me..but i threw mines away a long time ago.and i hate renting ones..they hurt my feet!
...so am shopping for new ones :D will be CCM or bauer...any tips for a intermediate skater? I wanna spend around 350usd max...so not to expensive. :p

And look at this..the new heaphone hifiman is going to introduce this week at CES this tuesday i understand :wink:

I understand it will be called the he1000... Could this be the longawaited successor of the he6???? :wink: for sure it has an extremely clean look and very sexy.... With that perforated leather,metal hinches and that wood :wink:

Dec 31, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #7,544 of 10,312

That sucks! Guess what I am doing all day tomorrow?  
biggrin.gif

Eeeeeeeh....let me think eric..spending quality time with your family maybe? Spending your hardearned money with shopping? Or Is that the wrong answer?
biggrin.gif

Offtopic: Am looking for some new ice hockey skates... My daughter said she wanted to skate with me..but i threw mines away a long time ago.and i hate renting ones..they hurt my feet!
...so am shopping for new ones
biggrin.gif
will be CCM or bauer...any tips for a intermediate skater? I wanna spend around 350usd max...so not to expensive.
tongue.gif

And look at this..the new heaphone hifiman is going to introduce this week at CES this tuesday i understand
wink.gif

I understand it will be called the he1000... Could this be the longawaited successor of the he6????
wink.gif
for sure it has an extremely clean look and very sexy.... With that perforated leather,metal hinches and that wood
wink.gif

I would go Bauer. That's been my favorite for years!

I suspect this is going to be another amazing new year for headphones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back