Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 25, 2012 at 5:33 PM Post #1,126 of 10,312
Quote:
I get 10% as an online sales rep..
evil_smiley.gif

As agreed. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2012 at 8:25 AM Post #1,129 of 10,312
Just took delivery of 18AWG versions, of my Viper and Scorpion. I will make up some cables during the week and take some pictures.

Silver Poison will also arrive sometime next month, as it's from a different supplier.

Nov 27, 2012 at 8:56 AM Post #1,132 of 10,312
My new, 18AWG Viper Audez'e cable,

Considerable more pliable then one might think, considering the gauge.

Oh my..beeeeeep...god...these must be the best looking cables i ever saw..18awg? They dont look chunky at all! are those part of ur upcoming models u told me about? Coming in december? Viper is a 100% silver cable right? So ur new copper cables are still to come?:D damn am so anxious to see those new cables..:D my curiosity is killing me..aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh :p

Nov 27, 2012 at 9:14 AM Post #1,133 of 10,312
Quote:

Looks amazing. Now, how do they sound? 
rolleyes.gif

Nov 27, 2012 at 11:44 AM Post #1,135 of 10,312
Quote:

Do you have a price for this one yet Frank? Thinking this may be the one for me :)

Nov 27, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #1,138 of 10,312
£140 for 6ft and £160 for 8ft at the moment.

Hey frankie,
Ru sure u didnt mistyped the 1's for a 2 or 3? :wink: How u do it? Those prices are almost criminal :D u know ... Hint..fake rolexes fake pannerai fake breitlins..and now fake toxic cables..? :D am just kidding frank..but my suspicion of u using those poor elves gets stronger and stronger..as how else u can sell those kind of top quality cables for that money? and staying the nice dude u are and havin time to even react on all our questions.. there is something fishy around here..hehehe
but seriously..for me ur an big example..if u were in my kind of business i would consider u as one of my core suppliers for sure..and not only because of ur prices..no..on base of TCO (total cost of ownership) u would come on top! I mean it..dont know how u do it..but it works...hope i can try one of ur new upper grade copper cables out next month...do u expect them to be higher up the headphone foodchain as the silver poison and pair well with a he500?

Nov 27, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #1,139 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey frankie,
Ru sure u didnt mistyped the 1's for a 2 or 3?
wink.gif
How u do it? Those prices are almost criminal
biggrin.gif
u know ... Hint..fake rolexes fake pannerai fake breitlins..and now fake toxic cables..?
biggrin.gif
am just kidding frank..but my suspicion of u using those poor elves gets stronger and stronger..as how else u can sell those kind of top quality cables for that money? and staying the nice dude u are and havin time to even react on all our questions.. there is something fishy around here..hehehe
but seriously..for me ur an big example..if u were in my kind of business i would consider u as one of my core suppliers for sure..and not only because of ur prices..no..on base of TCO (total cost of ownership) u would come on top! I mean it..dont know how u do it..but it works...hope i can try one of ur new upper grade copper cables out next month...do u expect them to be higher up the headphone foodchain as the silver poison and pair well with a he500?

Hey...Don't encourage him....Unless I am getting my 10%  
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back