Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 23, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #1,096 of 10,312
Quote:
The Venom is and will remain my flagship, even after the releases next month. Unfortunately i will not be offering the Venom for sale, for the next few months, due to a heavy workload.

Those still wanting to order the Venom, can do so, but you would be looking at a very long wait time. The cable takes over 2 full days to make.

what will the venom sound like on HE-500 compare to the silver posion ? 

Nov 24, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #1,098 of 10,312
I'm still waiting for my cable for HE-6 but I do want a new cable for my JH5. The stock cable is starting to get bad where regardless of what I do it remains tangled which I don't like so I think I'm going to give these a try even though the wait will be long but shouldn't be bad since I can still use the stock cable but don't like it.

Is there a place where I can see the different cable options for customs since I don't see them anywhere

Nov 24, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #1,099 of 10,312
Quote:
I'm still waiting for my cable for HE-6 but I do want a new cable for my JH5. The stock cable is starting to get bad where regardless of what I do it remains tangled which I don't like so I think I'm going to give these a try even though the wait will be long but shouldn't be bad since I can still use the stock cable but don't like it.

Is there a place where I can see the different cable options for customs since I don't see them anywhere

Punctuation? It's impressive how something this short can be so hard to read...

Nov 24, 2012 at 12:04 PM Post #1,101 of 10,312
Frank will tell you you need one of each, just to be sure...:D

Nov 24, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #1,103 of 10,312
Quote:

Current cables i have for CIEM, are as follows,

Silver Poison, clear only, £155.

Viper, (clear, translucent black and translucent blue), £115

Scorpion, (clear and translucent black), £100

I have a batch of IEM cables due to be made, if your order has not shipped yet, you can email me and i can have the IEM cables ready, to ship together. You would not need to wait, all over again.

Nov 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #1,104 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey frank, which cable in do you like best for the HD600s?

Buy one of each, keep one and send the rest back to me. No refunds though. 
biggrin.gif

HD650 and 600 pair really well with the SP, my second choice would be the Viper. Silver does wonders, with those cans.

Nov 24, 2012 at 5:59 PM Post #1,105 of 10,312
Quote:
Here's a few photos of the Piccolino as promised. Again, I'm no photographer..
redface.gif

Those are extremely beautiful. I'm toying around with the idea of getting the piccolino for my HD800s, I still haven't decided yet though since they are not exactly cheap. I'd be curious how much of a difference there is between the SP and the Piccolino in terms of sound quality. 

Nov 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #1,106 of 10,312
So I've ordered a Viper iem cable to go along with the HE6 cable I already ordered :) The cables look real nice and excited for them to arrive.

On another note I don't know how Frank does it. He's always to answer questions in the middle of the night (think its 3am now?) and still be able to function and build cables. If I go to sleep that late constantly I'm sluggish for a few days unless I oversleep and don't show up to work.

Nov 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #1,107 of 10,312
Quote:
So I've ordered a Viper iem cable to go along with the HE6 cable I already ordered :) The cables look real nice and excited for them to arrive.

On another note I don't know how Frank does it. He's always to answer questions in the middle of the night (think its 3am now?) and still be able to function and build cables. If I go to sleep that late constantly I'm sluggish for a few days unless I oversleep and don't show up to work.

biggrin.gif
 Thank you for the new order.

Nov 24, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #1,108 of 10,312

Didnt u know? he is actually the reserve/backup for santa claus without the long beard and the big belly and as long the old guy does his job right frank has all those elves on his disposal until christmas..and the replies late nights is actually from elf nr. 1.. The top elf..his nick name is also frank..:D so now u have it...frank is not an inhuman hard working super nice loving perfectionist who just sometimes forgets to get some sleep so he can make those special cables for us..no sir..he is laying on a big bed commanding those poor elves to work harder..if christmas presents delivery goes bad because the elves are deadtired..then.WE ARE TO BLAME..as we want to have our greedy hands ( or was it our ears :D) on those cables..okay now i lost it..i need my being normal pills..or is this called the toxic addiction?very dangerous and very contageous..and i think am showing the effects of the addiction :D help me..plsss..:p

Nov 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #1,109 of 10,312
Quote:
Didnt u know? he is actually the reserve/backup for santa claus without the long beard and the big belly and as long the old guy does his job right frank has all those elves on his disposal until christmas..and the replies late nights is actually from elf nr. 1.. The top elf..his nick name is also frank..
biggrin.gif
so now u have it...frank is not an inhuman hard working super nice loving perfectionist who just sometimes forgets to get some sleep so he can make those special cables for us..no sir..he is laying on a big bed commanding those poor elves to work harder..if christmas presents delivery goes bad because the elves are deadtired..then.WE ARE TO BLAME..as we want to have our greedy hands ( or was it our ears
biggrin.gif
) on those cables..okay now i lost it..i need my being normal pills..or is this called the toxic addiction?very dangerous and very contageous..and i think am showing the effects of the addiction
biggrin.gif
help me..plsss..
tongue.gif

You have lost it. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM Post #1,110 of 10,312
Quote:
Didnt u know? he is actually the reserve/backup for santa claus without the long beard and the big belly and as long the old guy does his job right frank has all those elves on his disposal until christmas..and the replies late nights is actually from elf nr. 1.. The top elf..his nick name is also frank..
biggrin.gif
so now u have it...frank is not an inhuman hard working super nice loving perfectionist who just sometimes forgets to get some sleep so he can make those special cables for us..no sir..he is laying on a big bed commanding those poor elves to work harder..if christmas presents delivery goes bad because the elves are deadtired..then.WE ARE TO BLAME..as we want to have our greedy hands ( or was it our ears
biggrin.gif
) on those cables..okay now i lost it..i need my being normal pills..or is this called the toxic addiction?very dangerous and very contageous..and i think am showing the effects of the addiction
biggrin.gif
help me..plsss..
tongue.gif

Did longbowbbs feed you catnip?

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back