Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 27, 2012 at 4:31 PM Post #1,142 of 10,312
Silver cable for Shure SE? I don't see any mention of Shure on the Toxic website, thanks.

If u owe a shure se215 till 535 then am almost sure he can make a cable for u..

maybe a piccolino iem cable is something for u? i think u will find a pic on page 40 on this thread..its a heavenly looking cable for iems..in construction ( light, flexible, strong, thin and beautiful) and according to iem owners who tried or own a piccolino cable: better soundquality is almost not possible for the price..but am sure frank will reply u also.. :D
Good luck with choosing :p

Nov 27, 2012 at 4:36 PM Post #1,143 of 10,312
Quote:
If u owe a shure se215 till 535 then am almost sure he can make a cable for u..
maybe a piccolino iem cable is something for u? i think u will find a pic on page 40 on this thread..its a heavenly looking cable for iems..in construction ( light, flexible, strong, thin and beautiful) and according to iem owners who tried or own a piccolino cable: better soundquality is almost not possible for the price..but am sure frank will reply u also..
biggrin.gif

Good luck with choosing
tongue.gif

My sense of fiscal conservatism won't let me go to Piccolino levels for a cable. I'd like to try a pure silver cable with my 535s and Vorzamp.

Nov 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #1,144 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey frankie,
Ru sure u didnt mistyped the 1's for a 2 or 3?
wink.gif
How u do it? Those prices are almost criminal
biggrin.gif
u know ... Hint..fake rolexes fake pannerai fake breitlins..and now fake toxic cables..?
biggrin.gif
am just kidding frank..but my suspicion of u using those poor elves gets stronger and stronger..as how else u can sell those kind of top quality cables for that money? and staying the nice dude u are and havin time to even react on all our questions.. there is something fishy around here..hehehe
but seriously..for me ur an big example..if u were in my kind of business i would consider u as one of my core suppliers for sure..and not only because of ur prices..no..on base of TCO (total cost of ownership) u would come on top! I mean it..dont know how u do it..but it works...hope i can try one of ur new upper grade copper cables out next month...do u expect them to be higher up the headphone foodchain as the silver poison and pair well with a he500?

I have indeed received the 18AWG Scorpion also, but it's being returned as it was not made how i had requested, the twist is much tighter then the sample, this makes the cable quite stiff. I should get another batch in a week or two.

Nov 27, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #1,147 of 10,312
My sense of fiscal conservatism won't let me go to Piccolino levels for a cable. I'd like to try a pure silver cable with my 535s and Vorzamp.

Thats okay..we all understand that..we all have the same feeling more or less..but U wont regret Getting a silvercable from frank...just read this thread..not even 1 negative post! and thats rare..u will be in for a surprise soundwise i can garantee u compared to the standard cable u have now..

Hey frank..do i now get that 10 % sales fee u promised to the *****cat..:D ...kidding..

hey *****cat..ur quiet lately..shot urself in ur foot with that kalashnikov u had on ur pic? :D

Nov 27, 2012 at 4:57 PM Post #1,149 of 10,312
Thats okay..we all understand that..we all have the same feeling more or less..but U wont regret Getting a silvercable from frank...just read this thread..not even 1 negative post! and thats rare..u will be in for a surprise soundwise i can garantee u compared to the standard cable u have now..
Hey frank..do i now get that 10 % sales fee u promised to the *****cat..:D ...kidding..
hey *****cat..ur quiet lately..shot urself in ur foot with that kalashnikov u had on ur pic :D

what *****cat lol

Nov 27, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #1,150 of 10,312
I have indeed received the 18AWG Scorpion also, but it's being returned as it was not made how i had requested, the twist is much tighter then the sample, this makes the cable quite stiff. I should get another batch in a week or two.

Am sorry to hear that.. :xf_eek:
Edited..i talk to much :D

Nov 27, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #1,151 of 10,312
Nov 28, 2012 at 12:28 AM Post #1,153 of 10,312
hahaha...

Btw Frank, I just had a look at some of the HD600/650 cables your selling on your ebay page, the splitter you used is a circular ferrite core that is covered in braid material or something, or it just a hollow tube? Asking for a friend who might be interested who will be using my account to buy it so need to confirm before buying.

Cheers

Nov 28, 2012 at 12:39 AM Post #1,154 of 10,312
Quote:
hahaha...

Btw Frank, I just had a look at some of the HD600/650 cables your selling on your ebay page, the splitter you used is a circular ferrite core that is covered in braid material or something, or it just a hollow tube? Asking for a friend who might be interested who will be using my account to buy it so need to confirm before buying.

Cheers

That was a ferret core, it is no longer used as it was too heavy, i currently use a carbon fibre splitter, until the new ones arrive. All the listings should have the following picture in them, notifying customers of the change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back