Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 21, 2018 at 9:58 AM Post #10,021 of 10,312
What is the relationship between Max and Frank? Anyone knows?

Jul 21, 2018 at 10:00 AM Post #10,022 of 10,312
Employee of Frank,.... That's it

Jul 22, 2018 at 12:12 AM Post #10,025 of 10,312
To clarify, I whatsapped Max's, left Facebook messengers to both Toxic and Frank's. Both messengers responded.
My only wish is either to receive the material or refund.
Hope Max And Toxic Cables solve asap.

Jul 22, 2018 at 9:16 AM Post #10,026 of 10,312
To those caught by this terrible situation (for Frank's family, Max and others). My guess as to what's happening - and it's only that, a guess - is that Frank as owner/director of the business means everything will go into a legal limbo while his estate gets sorted out - which can take months. Family matters first, then executors of will etc, it can and will take a lot of time. While returning bank transferred money may seem simple, legally others may not be able to do it, it all depends on how things are set up (how many people have access to your pins and passwords for banking et al?) Having watched Frank's business from afar for a number of years (only bought one cable, had none responded emails, etc), I've seen nothing to suggest anything will end up 'fishy', it's just, for the moment, people dealing with shock and loss, and from what I've read Max has also had a lot to deal with recently. If you paid by bank transfer, that always comes with risks, that's the point of Paypal, credit cards when possible. I think everyone will get what they sent - it's just going to take some time. It's unfortunate for you but much more than that for others.

Jul 22, 2018 at 10:48 AM Post #10,028 of 10,312
I have paid through Toxic cable's site by paypal for SW 22G...i have opened an issue and we wait response from seller until 30/7. After that paypal will decide what will happen with the payment. I will update.

Jul 22, 2018 at 10:54 AM Post #10,029 of 10,312
I have paid through Toxic cable's site by paypal for SW 22G...i have opened an issue and we wait response from seller until 30/7. After that paypal will decide what will happen with the payment. I will update.

I am waiting for PayPal response by 28 of July. Hopefully I will have more info by the end of the week. Lets wait then.

Jul 22, 2018 at 11:34 AM Post #10,030 of 10,312
I am not here to talk about any family. I prayed for them in fact. I am talking about my money.

Jul 22, 2018 at 11:53 AM Post #10,032 of 10,312
Thanks, I am here to chase my order not fulfilled or delivered or refund.

Jul 22, 2018 at 1:53 PM Post #10,033 of 10,312
I'm so sorry to hear about Frank's passing. My condolences to his family and friends.

In light of the recent news, we've removed some posts from the thread. Frank's loved ones are no doubt going through a rough time, so we're asking that everyone please keep them in mind when posting.

Jul 22, 2018 at 2:08 PM Post #10,034 of 10,312
Lol what? We are here to discuss about our orders and their fulfillment. Condolences and wishes are way more irrelevant than choisan's or whoever's money.
I mean i agree it was a quite unfortunate event. But if some of you feel devastated because you actually knew Frank that well you could actually do much more than write about it on a cable appreciation forum page.

I'm intesrested in toxic cables (haven't been a great supporter as there was return possible), I don't care a dam about your order. What are you discussing ? All is "I don't know", "I hope a paypal anwer on...". What does it add to the subject ? Condoleances are irrevelant ? That shows who you are. Your orders are private deals, so is your eventual refund.

I don't know how it works in the US but in most of Europe, all personnal accounts of someone dead are blocked until the end of the inheritance procedure.

And there will be two procedures : Franck's father inheritance procedure as Franck's was alive when he father died, and Franck's inheritance procedure.

Do you think that when your order from and company and if the company is forced to bankruptcy you'll be refunded ? No kidding.

The only relevant point which might help those who have ordered is "who were the olders of the accounts".

The interesting points are the future of Toxic Cables (BTW, did you pay on a Franck personnal account or on a Toxic Cable accound), their next products and so on.

For your personnal problems, see with your bank, paypal, your legal advisor (knowing that These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.)

You bought from Toxic-Cables, I don't think this involves Head-Fi.

Here are the full details :
The full name of our company is Toxic Cables Ltd.
Our [registered] address is PO Box 311, Sevenoaks, TN15 0LQ
You can contact us by email to info.toxic.cables@gmail.com

May be you should try to send them a registered letter.

Jul 22, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #10,035 of 10,312
I have 'lost '£369. It should come back via PayPal, as they tend to protect the buyers IMO. But if Max has transferred it out of PP (accepted the money) than that is a problem as it will indeed be stuck in probate. I would hazard a guess that PP will refund anyway, probably have insurance cover for it.

My sympathies, totally bad situation for his family. But TBH someone should / should now take down that website, or it is going to be chaos. I bought in faith..... PP should also stop the account to no processing, then no more problems for both the family or clients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back