Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 15, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #6,901 of 10,312
I have an order for a 2.5mm terminated SW Alpha Dog, but can't seem to find who this order was from. Please PM me with header Alpha Dog.

Packing up 300 cables now guys, so they will be going out in next couple days, with more to follow few days later.

Every single headphone/IEM cable order also going out with a free Toxic Cables carbon fibre 1/4" adapter.
hey dude!!! Were u not on holiday already? Making the missus happy on a shopping spree with the family? Or maybe being lazy on the beach in ur bermudas getting a tan on ur spooky white english skin? :D
Hope u have a good snake sitter for ur babies that u have to leave behind in england :wink:
Have a good holiday my friend..u deserve it..my family is away also for 10days, staying at the beachhouse (small appartment next to the beach) of my mums in albufeira ..am am all alone now in the netherlands..me and my audio and a pet lady turtle in her HUGE aquarium.almost broke my back hauling it to my house! .am babysitting her as my sister in law is away also..yep..am a nice guy! :D

Jul 16, 2014 at 2:43 AM Post #6,902 of 10,312
I have an order for a 2.5mm terminated SW Alpha Dog, but can't seem to find who this order was from. Please PM me with header Alpha Dog.

Packing up 300 cables now guys, so they will be going out in next couple days, with more to follow few days later.

Every single headphone/IEM cable order also going out with a free Toxic Cables carbon fibre 1/4" adapter.

Thanks Frank! Very kind of you! Aren't you away already? :p

Jul 17, 2014 at 6:18 PM Post #6,903 of 10,312
I from what I have read about toxic cable products has been of a positive nature. But my experience with toxic cable was nothing but frustrating. I awhile back had ordered one of his lower priced cables and waited patiently for more than a three months. I finally received a reply that that they had cancelled my order and were issuing me a credit card refund . I did not cancel my order they did what was that about ? Maybe frank was to busy making his more expensive cables for customers so he could make more money . Well I say that was pretty shabby . Needless to say I will  not be ordering anything from toxic cable again .

Jul 17, 2014 at 7:33 PM Post #6,904 of 10,312
I from what I have read about toxic cable products has been of a positive nature. But my experience with toxic cable was nothing but frustrating. I awhile back had ordered one of his lower priced cables and waited patiently for more than a three months. I finally received a reply that that they had cancelled my order and were issuing me a credit card refund . I did not cancel my order they did what was that about ? Maybe frank was to busy making his more expensive cables for customers so he could make more money . Well I say that was pretty shabby . Needless to say I will  not be ordering anything from toxic cable again .

I have a feeling he by accident messed two orders up.....that can happen...and maybe another customer didnt want to wait any longer so frank issued a refund....mixing up happens to the best of companies..trust me..i know...i deal with suppliers daily..and i know almost all **** up sooner or later..no one is perfect..not even the best of them..
But did i contact him saying that u didnt want to cancel ur order? I cant imagine he would still refund u if u asked for the order to be delivered..it wouldnt make sense! Am not defending him..but he runs a small business and has to deal with huge amount of orders...so mess ups happens then...only thing he can do with his customer is to solve it... Trust me if i say that NO suppliers likes to refund customers..no matter how much money they have! Good luck with finding another brand who makes same quality cables for same price... :D

Jul 18, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #6,905 of 10,312

You were refunded after you suggested i prioritize orders based on the value of the order, which i was a little offended by.
I also felt you would prefer a refund then wait, i messaged you to say this and you said you was glad it was over.

You might think the more expensive cables, make more money, but my cheaper cables have more of a margin on them then the expensive ones, so it has nothing to do with me wanting to make more money.

If i was just out to make money, do you not think i will be paying more attention to the dozens of people currently wanting to place an order, then making cables instead. Look at my backround, in the 3 years i have been in business, i have given away over $10'000 worth of goods, does that seem like someone just out to make more money.

I have upgraded and added new things to my cables, which meant the cost was higher, but kept the prices the same, that someone out to make more money.

Again, all you have done if try to offend me again.

And so you can see how much i am out to just make money, the last 5 people that posted before you can each put themselves down for a £150 voucher (on condition that they are existing customers), more then the value of what your order was.

Jul 18, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #6,907 of 10,312
And so you can see how much i am out to just make money, the last 5 people that posted before you can each put themselves down for a £150 voucher (on condition that they are existing customers), more then the value of what your order was.

Kudos Frank. As always, you're giving back to the customers. I wish more businesses ran the way you do. :)

Jul 18, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #6,908 of 10,312
I've been a pain in the arse customer to Frank but he's always been one of the kindest, fairest hard working people I know!
I for one am a customer he will never lose :)
Just remember not to send me any snakes by mistake please mate lol!!! No big ones anyway.

Jul 18, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #6,909 of 10,312
I've been a pain in the arse customer to Frank but he's always been one of the kindest, fairest hard working people I know!
I for one am a customer he will never lose :)
Just remember not to send me any snakes by mistake please mate lol!!! No big ones anyway.

+1 i totally agree Paul..my sometimes extreme demands ( :D ) of what i want from a cable could offend some..but franks always say: i will do my best for u..and until he never disapointed me..he always comes throigh..no matter what crazy things i ask...am sure if my demands get impossible to do cableswise he will be honest and say: i tried my best..but its just not possible..but i can do this instead..and at that moment i would be happy with that alterantive..as i know he is for real...customers comes first..not earning money...every customer is equal for him..whether u buy a million cables costing 500usd each or a 180usd budget cable..we all have to wait for our cables...and thats what i like about toxic...he does his best for everyone of us..and sometimes even more...not many brands do that! :wink:

Jul 18, 2014 at 6:34 PM Post #6,910 of 10,312
+1 i totally agree Paul..my sometimes extreme demands ( :D ) of what i want from a cable could offend some..but franks always say: i will do my best for u..and until he never disapointed me..he always comes throigh..no matter what crazy things i ask...am sure if my demands get impossible to do cableswise he will be honest and say: i tried my best..but its just not possible..but i can do this instead..and at that moment i would be happy with that alterantive..as i know he is for real...customers comes first..not earning money...every customer is equal for him..whether u buy a million cables costing 500usd each or a 180usd budget cable..we all have to wait for our cables...and thats what i like about toxic...he does his best for everyone of us..and sometimes even more...not many brands do that! :wink:

Yes exactly my point! :)

Jul 18, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #6,911 of 10,312
You two being a pain in the ass has nothing to do with being customers.....
evil_smiley.gif

biggrin.gif

Jul 18, 2014 at 9:40 PM Post #6,912 of 10,312
Jul 18, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #6,913 of 10,312
Jul 18, 2014 at 10:33 PM Post #6,915 of 10,312

Users who are viewing this thread

Back