Oh nice!
When did i place ur order?
i am also expecting mine but should be a while before getting it

like 3 weeks ago, hard to wait :p 

Dec 13, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #5,435 of 10,317
Whoop Whoop...
By two weeks I shall have my 
Balanced iBasso to Single ended White Widow adaptor 
& My new Balanced Viper for my IE8's! Not sure which Viper lol as Frank hasn't returned my last pm yet 
But I cant wait, The IE8's sound really really sweet with the PB2 "Pelican" single ended ( I cant make a big enough point of how good they sound with this amp ) So I know they are going to blow my socks off in balanced mode. :) 
Nice little present in time for christmas!!!

Dec 13, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #5,436 of 10,317
Deleted post.. As promised :D

Dec 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #5,437 of 10,317
Frank..u have important mail concerning my cable and its XLR connectors..it has to do with my new amp..pls reply..thanks!!

Rookie, I like you a lot and you are one of the most prolific members on this thread... but don't you think these posts are kinda pointless? I'm under the impression that the whole tread is packed with posts that go like "Frank you have PM/ mail / smoke sign / carrier pidgeon, it's about yx !"
Maybe I'm a bit of a pain in the a** now, but WHAT'S THE POINT? It's like sending someone a text message on their mobile phone, then calling the person to say "Hey, I sent you a message."

confused.gif

Dec 13, 2013 at 2:54 PM Post #5,438 of 10,317
Rookie, I like you a lot and you are one of the most prolific members on this thread... but don't you think these posts are kinda pointless? I'm under the impression that the whole tread is packed with posts that go like "Frank you have PM/ mail / smoke sign / carrier pidgeon, it's about yx !"
Maybe I'm a bit of a pain in the a** now, but WHAT'S THE POINT? It's like sending someone a text message on their mobile phone, then calling the person to say "Hey, I sent you a message."

:confused:

I totally agree with u....but this matter is very urgent..my amp is being built right now and i dont want to delay it because of the question the builder asked me to ask frank (that guy is another perfectionist!).... I wouldnt do it otherwise..i agree with u my friend that its happening to much...am just a bit in a corner now as i am already waiting for my amp since june this year...and because frank is so busy it sometimes takes time for him to reply..and i dont wanna delay it even more now he started to built it..so my apologies to everyone for this....i will delete the post as soon frank replies :wink:

Dec 13, 2013 at 3:16 PM Post #5,439 of 10,317
....."I am sorry, Frank is on Vacation and will be returning..kinda shortly.....A couple of weeks....maybe... Please leave a message."

evil_smiley.gif

Dec 13, 2013 at 3:21 PM Post #5,440 of 10,317
....."I am sorry, Frank is on Vacation and will be returning..kinda shortly.....A couple of weeks....maybe... Please leave a message."

:evil:

I'll kill ya! Or I'll grab a shaver and shave all ur fur..and then hide ur favorite playball for a while... As punishment! :veryevil:

Dec 13, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #5,441 of 10,317

evil_smiley.gif

I'll kill ya! Or I'll grab a shaver and shave all ur fur..and then hide ur favorite playball for a while... As punishment!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Ahem..."Don't shoot (or shave) the messenger..."  
biggrin.gif

Dec 13, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #5,442 of 10,317
btw guys about the silver widow cable, is it a 6 or 7 N? and is it OCC OR UPOCC or what so ever does they call it, waiting  for mine but wanted to know the spec so i able to describe it at least :p

Dec 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #5,443 of 10,317
SW is purely a silver cable mixed with some elements of gold content. So it is not OCC or UPOCC as those are terms used to describe the purity of the copper cable.

Dec 14, 2013 at 12:05 AM Post #5,444 of 10,317
  btw guys about the silver widow cable, is it a 6 or 7 N? and is it OCC OR UPOCC or what so ever does they call it, waiting  for mine but wanted to know the spec so i able to describe it at least :p

OCC and UPOCC are the same, just that some call it OCC, while others UPOCC. All my wires are OCC and Cryo treated, including the SW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back