Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 21, 2012 at 4:55 PM Post #1,591 of 10,312
Quote:
heir's iems are handmade so they're might be some variance in the build
some people had to stamp the pins to make the fit tighter
they do indeed use the standard westone pins

The socket on the CIEM and the Pins on the cables are not hand made. I can't say much else about another manufacturers product, but my cables do all use the correct sized pins for a CIEM, that much i know.

Dec 22, 2012 at 10:09 AM Post #1,592 of 10,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan.gheorghe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been looking on the http://toxic-cables.co.uk but i did not see the black widow, and the names do not match the ones you guys talk about here.
Is there an updated list with the products?

On the site the cables are not referred to by their names, i do need to change this, as it does make it difficult for people to know which, is which.

Hopefully i will have the new site up early next year and will have all cables listed, in the mean time, the list is on page 85 of this thread, of the link Stephen posted.

Thank you for your interest.

I know there are a lot of you waiting for replies to PM.s, i can see 56 new messages. I will get to all of these tonight, so please bear with me.

Dec 22, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #1,593 of 10,312
Quote:

I know there are a lot of you waiting for replies to PM.s, i can see 56 new messages. I will get to all of these tonight, so please bear with me.

Congrats Frank....Success can be a challenge....

Dec 22, 2012 at 10:19 AM Post #1,594 of 10,312
Quote:

Congrats Frank....Success can be a challenge....

Thanks mate, i just not had a chance to reply to PM's today, i cleared all the emails last night, took nearly 2 hours to reply to everyone, so it does take up a lot of time, but it has to be done. Then you have eBay messages also. 
biggrin.gif
 It is nice to be able to talk to all different people, i never feel lonely now. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #1,595 of 10,312
Quote:
Thanks mate, i just not had a chance to reply to PM's today, i cleared all the emails last night, took nearly 2 hours to reply to everyone, so it does take up a lot of time, but it has to be done. Then you have eBay messages also. 
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

If you want more time to make those cables, I'll handle all your customer relations for a piccolino an hour.

Dec 22, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #1,596 of 10,312
Quote:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

So if you don't reply fast enough to an e-mail should I....Cable You?  
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM Post #1,598 of 10,312
Quote:

I'll help whip them hamsters behind your web servers into shape so that all will be smooth.

And by offering a prayer to the music god as well.

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=110 << hilarious web this is

Dec 22, 2012 at 12:08 PM Post #1,599 of 10,312
Quote:

That is incredibly funny!  Thanks for sharing.

Dec 22, 2012 at 1:48 PM Post #1,603 of 10,312
[quote name="B[van]" url="/t/609155/toxic-cables-the-appreciation-thread/1590#post_8980880"]
I'll help whip them hamsters behind your web servers into shape so that all will be smooth.

[/quote]
Lolz..almost fell from my chair of laughing. :D

Dec 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM Post #1,604 of 10,312
I'm suddenly hungry for take-out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back