The Zishan dsd's corner
Dec 6, 2016 at 3:47 AM Post #151 of 3,711
Sry noob question here. The taobao link provided if i purchase the package does it comes with the metal outer casing? Cant comprehend chinese

If you are using Mistertao they will both translate the page automatically for you and answer your questions to make sure you're getting the thing you want. I haven't got my first order yet in the mail (according to tracking should be soon) but they were extremely helpful and made sure I was ordering what I wanted. Besides unless you are in asia, which seems doubtful 
tongue.gif
 you will probably need to use a forwarding service like mistertao to get it sent out west.

Dec 6, 2016 at 8:27 AM Post #152 of 3,711
@vapman
Thanks alot! I shall go and decipher what in the world they are offering :wink:

Dec 6, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #153 of 3,711
Definitely post about it if you figure something out because I am not set on this or the XDUOO X10 yet. Still deciding. But I like the look of the Zishan with metal buttons.

The only thing I know I want more than the metal buttons is the 15V upgrade! Do you have to order on Taobao for 15V?

Dec 6, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #155 of 3,711
Definitely post about it if you figure something out because I am not set on this or the XDUOO X10 yet. Still deciding. But I like the look of the Zishan with metal buttons.

The only thing I know I want more than the metal buttons is the 15V upgrade! Do you have to order on Taobao for 15V?

I did It on ebay

Dec 6, 2016 at 11:19 PM Post #159 of 3,711
I see $150 for the copper button basic
ph34r.gif
free shippinzzz

well yeah kinda close to 200 I guess...

Dec 7, 2016 at 12:01 AM Post #160 of 3,711
  I see $150 for the copper button basic
ph34r.gif
free shippinzzz

well yeah kinda close to 200 I guess...

Link please? I can't find any Zishan on eBay now, and the one i was talkin about was the 175+15 shipping ones from California on ebay...
I would LOVE to get a copper button basic for 150, although maybe i would pay for the 15V upgrade up front if it is available...

Dec 7, 2016 at 12:44 AM Post #161 of 3,711
sure.
Herein lies the problem:    it is not labelled Zishan anywhere in this listing title
 Pretty sure if you copy the description it'll find other sellers not listed by that name also.
 This linked seller has the matching amp also, plus the Walnut.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272321221921?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
Yes I am thinking the same as you . It adds up way too quickly otherwise.
Just too much on the go keep forgetting about it, plus way too many projects too little time

he does get back to you fairly fast also.

No idea how to pay the total of the two together and ebay screened my first question.
I asked him anyhow.
I would assume message after the main buy?

Dec 7, 2016 at 1:07 AM Post #162 of 3,711
thanks tons my man, messaged for quotes on the 15v board and will probably get one instead of a Xduoo X10. was waiting to find out if X10 had EQ but it does not :frowning2:

Dec 7, 2016 at 1:12 AM Post #163 of 3,711
Anytime.

Must've asked at the same time.

I forgot about all it's options too.

wonder what else of this nature will show up  in the next little while, some impressive stuff has started from DIY efforts.
I don't really care what stuff looks like  so long as sound is good enough
Too bad C&C folded their amps were great stuff. Too little too late I guess

PS:  will have some concrete impressions soon as it shows up ( finally bit the bullet ).
Stock with PSU upgrade.
I can smell the solder fumes from them making it up now all the way across the world here

A little bit late to ask anyone with battery life comparisons between the regular and the upgrade please post up whenever. It'd obviously be a rough guess and simply a point of interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back