The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread
Jun 16, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #3,451 of 4,701
Takstar INGPING H60 Monitoring In-Ear Earphone High-quality earphones for Music appreciation, network K songs, phone K song
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Takstar-INGPING-H60-Monitoring-In-Ear-Earphone-High-quality-earphones-for-Music-appreciation-network-K-songs/32315359937.html
(from AliExpress Android)
Anyone tried these??

Jun 17, 2015 at 3:50 AM Post #3,452 of 4,701
Takstar INGPING H60 Monitoring In-Ear Earphone High-quality earphones for Music appreciation, network K songs, phone K song
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Takstar-INGPING-H60-Monitoring-In-Ear-Earphone-High-quality-earphones-for-Music-appreciation-network-K-songs/32315359937.html
(from AliExpress Android)
Anyone tried these??

I don't know what 'Takstar' is doing in the product name, because this earphone cannot be found on Takstar's official page. Quick googling shows nothing for 'ingping' except the aliexpress listings... wouldn't buy these, especially not with 0 feedback. They seem like random aliexpress earphones.

If you are looking for great cheap in-ears, go for a Xiaomi Piston 2 or 3, they are around 20 bucks, but amazing sound quality, very good-looking and nice build.

Jun 17, 2015 at 5:02 AM Post #3,454 of 4,701
I noticed that some models disappeared from Takstar website. Maybe they are renewing their headphone lineup or just discontinuing some less successful models.

I've noticed that too. I do hope that they start getting back in the action.

Jun 17, 2015 at 8:41 AM Post #3,457 of 4,701
  Today i've bought pair of Pro80, some kind a new version, with straight cable.
Now gonna wait for those for month! :)

It's the v.2 and it's been around for some time. :) Supposedly they also put a longer head stretch for those who have bigger heads. But I'm not 100% sure.

Jun 17, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #3,461 of 4,701
  anyone using the e10k with their pro 80's and if so does it improve the sound much from your onboard pc audio?

I do.

I didn't really try the Pro80 with onboard audio, but tried it with my phone. I sounds really good straight out from the smartphone, compared to Pro80+E10k the bass has the most noticeable difference, it is a bit bloated. Highs become a tiny bit rolled off and mids lose a little bit clarity, but again, it's still a very good headphone.

Using PC+E10K, there is definitely more detail, bass is more controlled and overall crisper sound. This headphone is said to scale well with amp/dac, and that is definitely true in my opinion. It is also said that Pro80 is great without an amp/external dac, which is also true, just keep in mind that it can get better.

Jun 17, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #3,462 of 4,701

I do.

I didn't really try the Pro80 with onboard audio, but tried it with my phone. I sounds really good straight out from the smartphone, compared to Pro80+E10k the bass has the most noticeable difference, it is a bit bloated. Highs become a tiny bit rolled off and mids lose a little bit clarity, but again, it's still a very good headphone.

Using PC+E10K, there is definitely more detail, bass is more controlled and overall crisper sound. This headphone is said to scale well with amp/dac, and that is definitely true in my opinion. It is also said that Pro80 is great without an amp/external dac, which is also true, just keep in mind that it can get better.

wait are you saying the pro80+e10k was more bloated,tiny,less clear mids with the cellphone? im a bit lost 

Jun 18, 2015 at 4:31 AM Post #3,465 of 4,701
For those whom it may concern now that you are talking about amps, my Pro 80 sounded worse out of my Fiio E07k than my onboard Realtek sound card. Fiio in general is known to have warm amps/DACs, but I'm not sure if this is the same for the E10, but the E07k was way too warm, making the headphone sound bloated and murky.

The E07k has the strange quality of lowering the bass the more Gain you add, but I generally don't like doing this since I think you can damage your headphone with higher gain? I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back