The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread
Jun 12, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #3,430 of 4,701
Tascams's don't compare to takstars. Those are one of the most over hyped headphones imo.  Those measure well, but even for $15 there are better headphones.

Openings on velours with hi2050 are slightly bigger than the pleather ones on pro80. But it is a minimal difference. 

Pro 80+HMVelour + Fiio X3ii+ Fiio E6 made for each other.
Can't get better than this

It does get better than that. Exibel mhx10 does propably sound better :)

I've been raving for pro80's for about three years now, but with exibels I've finally found a headphone that is superior for the price :)

Jun 12, 2015 at 7:41 PM Post #3,431 of 4,701
biggrin.gif
 im with you in this happiest moment of your life. you finally found what you were looking for
biggrin.gif

Jun 12, 2015 at 9:04 PM Post #3,432 of 4,701
Lol What

My interest is peaked by the exibel mhx10 I haven't heard anything about them, do they beat the Takstars?

Jun 13, 2015 at 2:05 AM Post #3,433 of 4,701
  Because I'm awesome, I will answer all your questions.  Tascams's don't compare to takstars. Those are one of the most over hyped headphones imo.  Those measure well, but even for $15 there are better headphones.

Openings on velours with hi2050 are slightly bigger than the pleather ones on pro80. But it is a minimal difference. 

It does get better than that. My samsung s4+topping nx1+exibel mhx10 does propably sound better :)

I've been raving for pro80's for about three years now, but with exibels I've finally found a headphone that is superior for the price :)

Where did you buy them? They're almost non existent on the internet.

Jun 13, 2015 at 2:09 AM Post #3,434 of 4,701
Biggest differences are in soundstage and timbre. It just sounds more natural, real. It also has heftier midrange making it more enjoyable with vocals. Takes quite a bit of eq though because it is very bassy. Without eq it sounds too muffled...atleast compared to Takstars. Anyway...I'll get back on those when I have time to do a proper review/comparison. 

It's bit of a novelty heaphone,  I don't think it is available outside uk and scandinavia because it is sold by clas ohlson only. Manufacturer is Vtsonic, same company that is making the dick smith headphones that aussie budget headfiers have been raving about.

Build quality is also impressive. Metal hinges, folds flat, pads are very nice for a on ear headphone and the cable is detachable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back