The Sennheiser HD 800: The First Listen, The First Review
Mar 28, 2009 at 6:25 PM Post #4,081 of 5,928
The delays are sure to skew the initial reviews. People are going to be so happy to finally have them that they won't be able to help thinking they are the best thing since sliced bread...lol

Either way, I hope they are released sooner than later. I would like to order a pair.

Mar 28, 2009 at 7:57 PM Post #4,082 of 5,928
strange, masterlu from audiokarma says he has already got the hd-800...hmmm...

"I have the new Senn HD800, they are Awesome and run circles around the HD650's."

were a small number already released to customers, i thought none had been sold and been delivered

confused.gif

Mar 28, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #4,083 of 5,928
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"I have the new Senn HD800, they are Awesome and run circles around the HD650's."

were a small number already released to customers, i thought none had been sold and been delivered

confused.gif

a small number of loaners are making rounds to venders and reviewers, he's probably referring to one of those.

He is, after all, a vender.

Mar 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM Post #4,084 of 5,928
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

were a small number already released to customers, i thought none had been sold and been delivered.

confused.gif

Remember the Logan Airport fiasco!

Mar 29, 2009 at 4:49 AM Post #4,085 of 5,928
god damn. I feel the urge to buy it as soon as it comes out.
frown.gif

Mar 29, 2009 at 11:24 AM Post #4,087 of 5,928
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio-Omega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It seems like the hype here is dying.

8track-dash3.jpg

Mar 29, 2009 at 11:45 AM Post #4,089 of 5,928
Quote:

Great, hype was up and gone before the headphones are actually released....

So.... we will have no hype when HD800s are arriving at our doorsteps?

Mar 29, 2009 at 4:25 PM Post #4,094 of 5,928
Could this be another saga of the "Westone 3 delay fiasco?" I hope it's not as bad!

Mar 29, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #4,095 of 5,928
Quote:

What do you mean with "hype"? The tons of useless posts which invaded this and other threads during the last weeks (there are some interesting ones, but one has to find them into a sea of nothing)?
Hype isn't gone for me (not that I can't sleep because they aren't here yet), but I see no point to make it explicit here on a daily basis with useless angry statements about Sennheiser being late, assumptions about final products not being identical to demo ones or whatever else...this brings nothing to the forum community and nothing will change anyways. And till they ship there isn't really much else to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back