The PANASONIC RP-HTF600-S headphones. More fun than the HD650?
Apr 23, 2012 at 1:45 AM Post #2,373 of 2,849

I can't believe they are only ~$30, as they are an absolute STEAL

Hey where did you find these for?
Will they ship to New Zealand?

I checked that link which is great but they charge $44USD to ship to my country so in total I be spending $70!!! Might as well get something more expensive

@Gnus are you going to get the velour ear pads?
Oh tried gaming with them?

Apr 23, 2012 at 8:20 PM Post #2,376 of 2,849

Quote:

Hey where did you find these for?
Will they ship to New Zealand?

I checked that link which is great but they charge $44USD to ship to my country so in total I be spending $70!!! Might as well get something more expensive

@Gnus are you going to get the velour ear pads?
Oh tried gaming with them?

I found them off the forums here, best prices you can get. :) Put up an ad and see if someone will part with theirs.
As for the pads, yes, I will be getting them soon, hopefully off the forums as well.
I haven't tried them yet for gaming but I'm sure they will perform more than adequate. Not to mention I already have a dedicated gaming headset (Tritton).

Apr 25, 2012 at 2:08 AM Post #2,377 of 2,849
Still loving these. Been playing Beat Hazard Ultra with them and I feel exhausted. Not the bad way where you're about to fall asleep but the good way where you're completely satisfied with your listening/playing period.

Apr 25, 2012 at 1:10 PM Post #2,379 of 2,849

Quote:
Still loving these. Been playing Beat Hazard Ultra with them and I feel exhausted. Not the bad way where you're about to fall asleep but the good way where you're completely satisfied with your listening/playing period.

I have that too. That is a freaking trippy game. Perfect with the HTF600 actually. Throw on some trance and have at it. Brilliant idea for a game.

Apr 25, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #2,381 of 2,849
Well, my daughter's HTF-600's started cutting in and out at the plug. It was her birthday last week so I bought her new headphones. She loves her new Denon AH-D1100's.

Sure the Denon's cost $50 more than the Panny's (HTF-600 + velour pads), but I think they sound much better and are built much better too. I'm done buying cheap headphones. It was a fun experiment but if you have to replace them every 6 months, then better headphones actually cost less in the long run.

Apr 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM Post #2,382 of 2,849
Don't mean to rain on your parade but I hear that many people have experienced a defect with the headband on the headphone. Don't know if they fixed it or not.

GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back