The PANASONIC RP-HTF600-S headphones. More fun than the HD650?
Feb 26, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #2,116 of 2,849
Mine pennys are lost in a mail since 6. feb. Well actually they are lost at my brothers place in Germany. The receptionist at his building lost them!
angry_face.gif

Feb 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #2,118 of 2,849
That's the reason I ended up getting rid of them, they leak like crazy, might as well use an open phone lol.

Feb 27, 2012 at 1:01 PM Post #2,120 of 2,849

Quote:
She probably thought they looked nice, opened them up, and said, these are mine.....
tongue.gif
. Could've very well happened....

I know.
mad.gif
Just 2 people works there. Male and female and the 1 who sign it was her. I got a signature from a delivery agency and she sad she got it but she can't find it. Somebody took it...prob not her but she must refund the money 4 it 'cause she is responsible 4 that package...still it's a pain. I have wait and 2 order them again....
blink.gif
Good news are that Superlux HD 661 + velour ear pads 4 pennys cost me just 8 euros 4 delivery in my country.
dt880smile.png

Feb 27, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #2,121 of 2,849

Quote:
I know.
mad.gif
Just 2 people works there. Male and female and the 1 who sign it was her. I got a signature from a delivery agency and she sad she got it but she can't find it. Somebody took it...prob not her but she must refund the money 4 it 'cause she is responsible 4 that package...still it's a pain. I have wait and 2 order them again....
blink.gif
Good news are that Superlux HD 661 + velour ear pads 4 pennys cost me just 8 euros 4 delivery in my country.
dt880smile.png

Hope you get to enjoy your headphones soon! Superlux and panasonic both are excellent.

Feb 28, 2012 at 1:16 PM Post #2,122 of 2,849
Aside from the bass, how do these compare with the CAL! cans? Right now, it's the bass and build quality that seem to be superior. Also, do you think these would be good with rock music (mostly modern stuff where you get a lot of punk/hardcore and alternative), or are there better alternatives for a similar price (and by that I mean under $100).

Feb 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM Post #2,123 of 2,849
RPGwizard raised a concern on the YouTube unboxing video where one of the cups had a significantly lower volume than the other. A few people replied stating the same problem. This thread is so long its probably already been mentioned already. Is it a widespread issue and can't it be easily fixed?

Feb 29, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #2,124 of 2,849
I have never had this issue and I have dropped my original pair several times. It seems on some of the headphones the drivers can get whacked out of place but then it is fixable by blowing haring into the driver cup.. I think most of the guys don't have this issue.  If you are curious to try one I would get it from Amazon as you can return them if there is any issues with in a month.

Mar 1, 2012 at 8:24 AM Post #2,126 of 2,849
Just ordered these and the xonar DG. Should arrive tomorrow. Although I know nothing about sound I'll try and post a review before and after burn in. Any other cheap little gems out there that nobody's really discovered? The cks77's are on my list next.

Mar 1, 2012 at 8:28 AM Post #2,127 of 2,849
Got my HTF600's today also... very impressed and not even burnt them in yet! One question though, I definitely will want to be getting some of the Beyerdynamic velour ear pads, as I can already feel the sweatiness of the 'pleather' lol! I'm a bit confused though, which ones do I need exactly? I've found these two, not sure what the difference is?

http://www.dv247.com/studio-equipment/beyerdynamic-edt-250-s-ear-cushions-pair-softskin--58389
http://www.dv247.com/studio-equipment/beyerdynamic-edt-250-v-replacement-velour-ear-pads-for-dt-250-headphones--32116

Also, is it the EDT 250 or 200? I've seen mention of both?

Mar 1, 2012 at 2:20 PM Post #2,129 of 2,849
Leather vs Velour, that's the difference, both fits of course. If I'm not mistaken Leather often tend to bring slightly better bass impact than from Velours and velour often increase the brightness but yea we're talking about very small differences. Velours doesn't introduce sweat at all, whit leather pads it varies.

Mar 1, 2012 at 2:39 PM Post #2,130 of 2,849
I noticed that the first link says 'softskin'... is that the 'pleather'? I thought it was second link, that actually says velour? I think the first link is what I actually have on there at the moment, and it is sweaty which I don't like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back