The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jun 7, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #4,488 of 10,994
Quote:
I write for Dagogo.com I just finished the review on the T90 which should be published shortly.

Oh okay, very cool...I know you are very well respected on Audio Circle, but I didnt' know you were writing...look forward to reading your thoughts on the T90s

Jun 7, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #4,490 of 10,994
Quote:

Frank - you're a busy man..  Try to get your hands on the Abyss.  We need an honest review..

^ This!

I have asked Joe  if I could review the Abyss but he not giving them out to any reviews yet and he put me on his list. 

Makes me wonder why they're not going out for reviews. Still a work in progress? Hopefully you can get a pair Frank!

Jun 7, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #4,491 of 10,994
Quote:
^ This!

Makes me wonder why they're not going out for reviews. Still a work in progress? Hopefully you can get a pair Frank!

I  would like to review them and made Joe know that. i even tried to get him the California Audio show and was turned down as well.

Jun 7, 2013 at 8:33 PM Post #4,492 of 10,994
Quote:
I will be revisiting the T1 at Beyerdynamic request. I will be reviewing the T1. I am excited to be getting it back for another spin. I think I should have it done in August as I also have something else coming from Beyer at the end of the month.

Will you be using the WA5 with the T1's? I'd love to hear some impressions on that. Just as a matter of interest if you do use the WA5 would you have to ask permission to name that as a source in your review? I presume you would. 

Jun 7, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #4,493 of 10,994
Quote:
Will you be using the WA5 with the T1's? I'd love to hear some impressions on that. Just as a matter of interest if you do use the WA5 would you have to ask permission to name that as a source in your review? I presume you would. 

Yes. The T1 will be reviewed with the WA5 and a couple of other amps also.  I am excited to have it coming back for a bit.

Jun 7, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #4,494 of 10,994
Quote:
Yes. The T1 will be reviewed with the WA5 and a couple of other amps also.  I am excited to have it coming back for a bit.

Of course you will have to do T1/ HD800 comparisons through the WA5 and spread the results over the 2 threads not to mention LCD2 and don't forget to tell us your personal favourite  ........ cant wait for that!! 
wink_face.gif

Jun 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #4,496 of 10,994
Quote:
Of course you will have to do T1/ HD800 comparisons through the WA5 and spread the results over the 2 threads not to mention LCD2 and don't forget to tell us your personal favourite  ........ cant wait for that!! 
wink_face.gif

+1

would be interested to see how they compare with WA5. would it be similar to my experiences with WA6-SE/WA2, or completely different? 
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 8, 2013 at 3:47 AM Post #4,497 of 10,994
Quote:

+1

would be interested to see how they compare with WA5. would it be similar to my experiences with WA6-SE/WA2, or completely different? 
tongue_smile.gif

Have you decided what your gonna upgrade yet for the end of the year? If memory serves me right you were thinking DNA stratus 2A3 /WA5 / Headamp GX-MK11 / Burson Soloist (actually its in your profile there). Maybe Franks review will be the deciding factor. You gonna wave goodbye to the WA6-SE and WA2 or keep em? Oh yea how is the new job? Congrats on that, you went from Homer Simpson to Richard Feynman! 
eek.gif
deadhorse.gif
wink.gif

Jun 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #4,498 of 10,994
Quote:
Have you decided what your gonna upgrade yet for the end of the year? If memory serves me right you were thinking DNA stratus 2A3 /WA5 / Headamp GX-MK11 / Burson Soloist (actually its in your profile there). Maybe Franks review will be the deciding factor. You gonna wave goodbye to the WA6-SE and WA2 or keep em? Oh yea how is the new job? Congrats on that, you went from Homer Simpson to Richard Feynman! 
eek.gif
deadhorse.gif
wink.gif

yeah i was thinking those. not sure now though. i was really interested in the dna, but it takes forever to build, i lack patience, typically putting 1 day shipping on all new audio equipment.

and l0l!!  yeah except i'm not a physicist or scientist,  though there are many around me. 

Jun 8, 2013 at 3:00 PM Post #4,499 of 10,994
Quote:

yeah i was thinking those. not sure now though. i was really interested in the dna, but it takes forever to build, i lack patience, typically putting 1 day shipping on all new audio equipment.

and l0l!!  yeah except i'm not a physicist or scientist,  though there are many around me. 

Feynman was an interesting guy. I read his autobiography and was well impressed. I had no idea that he was such a good draftsman. 
This is next on the reading list and apparent for this thread 

Jun 8, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #4,500 of 10,994

Users who are viewing this thread

Back