The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Aug 27, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #7,756 of 23,565
I received a FedEx notice of a package from 64 Audio being delivered today. The only issue is I ordered nothing. I even checked the site and the only order in my history was my A12t, which was delivered in July.

I even checked my credit card and there are no charges from 64 Audio.

Just checked the referenced sales order number and it is the same one as my A12t order. I see it is in status as only the label is created. I will call to see what is happening.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2019 at 12:01 PM Post #7,757 of 23,565
I received a FedEx notice of a package from 64 Audio being delivered today. The only issue is I ordered nothing. I even checked the site and the only order in my history was my A12t, which was delivered in July.

Just checked the referenced sales order number and it is the same one as my A12t order. I see it is in status as only the label is created. I will call to see what is happening.
SUPPLIES!!

Aug 27, 2019 at 12:03 PM Post #7,758 of 23,565

Woop woop free 18s all around

Aug 27, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #7,760 of 23,565

Resolved. It was an IT error in case anyone else gets a false shipment error from them.

Aug 27, 2019 at 1:33 PM Post #7,761 of 23,565
Aug 27, 2019 at 7:59 PM Post #7,762 of 23,565
Anyone been having difficulty reaching 64 Audio's refits/support teams recently? Sent three emails over the past two weeks to query on the status of my refit but have been unable to get any form of response from them. From past experiences, they typically reply within 1-2 business days, and their customer service has been absolutely fantastic - possibly the best I've ever experienced. Very uncharacteristic; not quite sure what's going on..

We apologize for the delay. Our teams have had a high volume of messages lately. If you haven't already, it might help to send a follow-up email to info@64audio.com to ensure your message is seen.

64 Audio Stay updated on 64 Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/64audio https://twitter.com/64audio https://instagram.com/64audio https://www.64audio.com/ info@64audio.com
Aug 27, 2019 at 8:07 PM Post #7,763 of 23,565
I called about something today and received a return call within an hour.

Aug 28, 2019 at 4:29 AM Post #7,764 of 23,565
Dear friends,

CUrrently i own AKG K3003i with Chord MojoPoly (use SD playback).
Would you think MojoPoly is good enouhg for tia 12/18t?

And has some of you owned K3003 and now Tia's, would you able to describe in which eareas ithere is improove and how drastic or maybe not they are? Simply is it worth adding 2grand. THank you!

Aug 28, 2019 at 4:38 AM Post #7,765 of 23,565
Dear friends,

And has some of you owned K3003 and now Tia's, would you able to describe in which eareas ithere is improove and how drastic or maybe not they are? Simply is it worth adding 2grand. THank you!
I haven't listened to the AKG, but as a general rule you will be getting diminising returns as you go up in price. I personally love my Noir and it is one of my most listened to IEMs as of now, but is it proportionately better than the other stuff in my collection - probably not.

I think a better approach would be to listen to it, and consider whether or not the experience of listening to an IEM at that price level is worth the price tag for you - regardless of how everything else sounds.

Comparisons between IEMs are great and plenty fun to discuss, but ultimately the only factor in this hobby is enjoyment - cost vs benefit, asses that and decide

Aug 28, 2019 at 12:08 PM Post #7,766 of 23,565
Dear friends,

I have the original K3003 and a Tia Fourte.

Listened to both last night.

Much more detail/separation on the fourte. Soundstage is more intimate on the K3003, if you like that. The improvement is very drastic.

12t/18t/fourte are really easy to drive. Shouldn't have an issue with the mojo.

Aug 28, 2019 at 12:12 PM Post #7,767 of 23,565
Can someone please tell me which diameter ear tip attachments are required for 64Audio IEMs?

I just got my U18ts back from repair but minus all the ear tips (I had sent the original box) and I'm desperate to order something from Amazon.... any help appreciated!

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2019 at 7:03 PM Post #7,769 of 23,565
Dear friends,

I am rocking Tia Fourte with MojoPoly with SD in Airplane mode. Sound is super detailed and spacious. Fourte's are complemented by a DHC 8 wire silver cable. Fourte's are very easy to drive by PolyMojo at low volumes.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2019 at 12:27 AM Post #7,770 of 23,565
Dear friends,

Ah K3003 and Mojo brings back memories. This was my favorite pairing before jumping into the U12 Adel & A18t.

What I would say is you're probably going to notice more treble sparkle, deeper & harder-hitting bass, and larger soundstage moving from K3003 onto these IEMs. Is it worth $2k? Diminishing returns will definitely kick in....

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back