The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Jun 29, 2018 at 2:12 AM Post #3,001 of 6,859
In the way that the people who visit this thread are looking for information regarding the R3 and not our mindless banter. Though it would be inhuman to not expect any of it, an excess of it is also undesirable. not joking.

Well point taken, but the way I see it until I get my R3 & can speak to it, I not adverse to mindless banter if that’s you’re take on it, mostly sharing thoughts on life re movies music etc obviously there’s a dearth of anything to report other than most of us are feeling disenfranchised by the lack of the physical presence of our R3 in our possession!

I make no apologies for speaking my mind on whatever comes up til I actually get my DAP & if I was on another type of forum for say digital cameras or rebuilding the Cobra 427 engines & people there were going on about all & sundry cuz there headers or camshaft shipping had been screwed up by the manufacturer & people were just letting off steam & I wanted to ask a question on such or give an opinion on my experience with my 427 I’d not be so timid or reluctant to jump in with observations or questions regarding it!

I think you’re building a tempest in a teapot so to speak with all due respect!

Anyhow free speech etc.

Until I get my R3, I’ll share whatever comes to mind whether it’s someone actually posting about their R3 or their fave movie or music ‘Ozric’! etc, that’s how we learn about different peoples views & tastes so if you don’t like my views or tastes filter me out, I’m not worried or offended so have at it...

Jun 29, 2018 at 2:23 AM Post #3,004 of 6,859
In the way that the people who visit this thread are looking for information regarding the R3 and not our mindless banter. Though it would be inhuman to not expect any of it, an excess of it is also undesirable. not joking.

I can tell you this, I’ve been to a number of meetings @ fountain pens club & some headphone meets and a few other kinds of meets auto etc & after a fact the conversations always veer off & lead to other subjects of various tastes & intersts etc Even heaven forbid CRAFT BEER etc & ive never experienced someone standing up & say this is a fountain pen club, stop talking about movies music & good beer, stop joking around let’s keep to the hobby or don’t talk about anything else!

That’s fairly Draconian if you ask me even if you don’t!

Because Hiby has totally screwed the pooch on this entire affair there’s far too much seriousness & lack of levity here as most people are just bummed about the entire experience with the exception of the few lucky ones, so ...

As I said I make no apologies, share or not I’m not too concerned!

If people got questions or observations on their R3 & Only R3 according to you ask away let’s have at it, as for me I’ve got NO R3 & until I do...

People Need To LIGHTEN UP, life’s far too short to be sooo serious!

With all due respect!

Ymmv...

Jun 29, 2018 at 2:26 AM Post #3,005 of 6,859
@Hiby

I got my tracking number one week ago. That was Singapore post.
The status as off today: Item status not found in the system.

Any idea when it will start moving?

Jun 29, 2018 at 2:29 AM Post #3,006 of 6,859
I agree, if you want to banter and derail the thread then just send a PM to each other. Otherwise, stick to the thread topic please...

Oh Please Really?

Lighten Up!

Man That’s Rather Anal!

Ok let’s hear you regail is with your thoughts & experiences on Your R3, so I’ve got something to compare with All the other masses that have reviewed theirs & posted...

Hope you’re not like this @ the family Christmas dinner...

Jun 29, 2018 at 2:33 AM Post #3,008 of 6,859
I can tell you this, I’ve been to a number of meetings @ fountain pens club & some headphone meets and a few other kinds of meets auto etc & after a fact the conversations always veer off & lead to other subjects of various tastes & intersts etc Even heaven forbid CRAFT BEER etc & ive never experienced someone standing up & say this is a fountain pen club, stop talking about movies music & good beer, stop joking around let’s keep to the hobby or don’t talk about anything else!

That’s fairly Draconian if you ask me even if you don’t!

Because Hiby has totally screwed the pooch on this entire affair there’s far too much seriousness & lack of levity here as most people are just bummed about the entire experience with the exception of the few lucky ones, so ...

As I said I make no apologies, share or not I’m not too concerned!

If people got questions or observations on their R3 & Only R3 according to you ask away let’s have at it, as for me I’ve got NO R3 & until I do...

People Need To LIGHTEN UP, life’s far too short to be sooo serious!

With all due respect!

Ymmv...

Fountain pen club, that must have been something to write home about!

Sorry couldn’t help myself .

In all seriousness if anybody has ANY questions on R3 you can ask away and I will do my best to enlighten you. In fact I was going to do a mini R3 -M0 comparison, but my M0 isn’t feeling too well :frowning2:

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018 at 2:42 AM Post #3,010 of 6,859
Fountain pen club, that must have been something to write home about!

Sorry couldn’t help myself .

In all seriousness if anybody has ANY questions on R3 you can ask away and I will do my best to enlighten you. In fact I was going to do a mini R3 -M0 comparison, but my M0 isn’t feeling too well :frowning2:

:joy:Excellent sense of humour there, but you shouldn’t humor me don’t forget I’m the R3 pariah remember, don’t want to ruffle the feathers of those that need to be obeyed!

Yes, let’s have all those R3 recipients ask & share, I’m all ears to hear what you think:)
Actually I’m really interested as I have one in order somewhere...

Jun 29, 2018 at 2:59 AM Post #3,012 of 6,859
Hello all daddies back :)

Ok three blondes were in the woods looking at some tracks. The first blonde said - I think they’re deer tracks. The second blonde said no of course they’re Elk tracks. The third blonde said no, no sillies they’re moose tracks.

The 3 blondes were still arguing as the train ran over them :)

What does this have to do with the R3? Absolutely nothing but it’s the only joke I can remember.

Jun 29, 2018 at 3:00 AM Post #3,013 of 6,859
My apologies @FridgeMagnet I didnt intend for you to obey me. I was merely trying to appeal to your sensibilities and requesting you to reconsider. I failed miserably :D
I shall sit back and read your informative posts about craft beer (actually got me interested)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back