The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Jun 21, 2018 at 1:24 PM Post #2,656 of 6,859
Please do NOT get a 2.5mm trrs balanced to 3.5mm unbalanced adapter. You can't adapt a balanced output to unbalanced as it will effectively short the two inverted signals together. Hopefully devices have protection so that it doesn't cause an issue with the device.

You need to get/make balanced cables for your headphones.

You're last comment hit the nail on the head. The sensitivity of headphones really controls their volume output. The impedance determines the type of load they put on the amp. Now as a result of that list, some amps behave differently.
Just curious about something you seem to know something about: If you have IEMs that come with an unbalanced 3.5 mm cable (MMCX), could you replace that cable with a cable terminating in a 2.5 balanced plug? I have read that the phones themselves have to be wired to accept balanced termination. True?

Jun 21, 2018 at 1:52 PM Post #2,658 of 6,859
I wonder if some of the posters here have never ordered stuff from China before. In my experience, it usually takes between a week and a month from the date shipment is confirmed until the items arrive.

not always but in cheapest option (china, hongkong airmail) it takes a month... sometimes even longer until the items arrive.

but hiby use fedex/dhl and some users reports that r3 was delivered within week after shiping info.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018 at 1:59 PM Post #2,659 of 6,859
ha, after 8 days in dhl "notification" state it started to process and got delivery date of 25...

just now got an update: Returned to shipper ,

This is just funny. backer 14

me too, after 8 days returned to shipper...

Jun 21, 2018 at 2:10 PM Post #2,660 of 6,859
me too, after 8 days returned to shipper...
What countries do you live in who's units were returned to shipper? Is it possible it was rejected at customs?

Jun 21, 2018 at 2:26 PM Post #2,661 of 6,859
What countries do you live in who's units were returned to shipper? Is it possible it was rejected at customs?

it was return in Hongkong... not returned from destination country. it was returned before... shipping out. maybe HiBy did something

Jun 21, 2018 at 2:30 PM Post #2,662 of 6,859

It's also possible that this "return" is happening because labels were printed by the Hiby Shipping Manager's First method (and notices get sent by fedex, as soon as labels are printed, not when packages are sent); Then since everyone complained that shipments were not in order, Anything that had not actually shipped, was stopped and had their shipping labels torn up, and those would then show as "return". This is because the Shipper (FEDEX, ETC) never got a package and Hiby canceled those shipments...
New shipments were then set up in-order for those that had not actually shipped by the Initial Shipping method that the Hiby Shipping manager planned to use.
Folks who got them already may have been from that initial shipment by the Hiby Manager's First shipping method that actually shipped, before "WE" complained about shipping order.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018 at 2:34 PM Post #2,663 of 6,859
Just curious about something you seem to know something about: If you have IEMs that come with an unbalanced 3.5 mm cable (MMCX), could you replace that cable with a cable terminating in a 2.5 balanced plug? I have read that the phones themselves have to be wired to accept balanced termination. True?
Yes, they are available on Amazon, I have done that with quite a few of my iem's, you can also purchase from Moon Audio and Surf Cables, they make premium stuff. Some full size HPs have to be re-terminated for Balanced Cables.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018 at 2:42 PM Post #2,664 of 6,859
Hm... How you think, Is it possible write to DHL or FEDEX , for example, about Hiby's trick with tracking number?
Write about the deliberate reduction of the reputation and business image of the logistics company ?
Because Hiby's behaviour tis terrible and dishonestly.

Jun 21, 2018 at 5:32 PM Post #2,670 of 6,859
Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday mornin´, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday mornin´, Monday mornin´ couldn´t guarantee"
this next Monday June 25th, I believe that DHL will visit me. PEACE OUT

WhooHooo!

Man with a sense of humour, awesome!

Not enough of that around here.!!!

Courtesy of The Easybeats from Down Under cica 1966
...The Classic & A Personal Fave :)f Mine For Obvious Reasons As Stated...

! ‘Friday On My Mind’ !

Intro}

Monday mornin' feels so bad
Ev'rybody seems to nag me
Comin' Tuesday I feel better
Even my old man looks good
Wed'sday just don't go
Thursday goes too slow
I've got Friday on my mind

Gonna have fun in the city
Be with my girl, she's so pretty
She looks fine tonight