The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Jun 13, 2018 at 8:49 AM Post #2,251 of 6,859
Coming from someone who was extremely annoyed and vocal about the issue of R3's being shipped out of order (being backer #95 and seeing #1100+ being sent out before mine), I'm giving HiBy the benefit of the doubt this week. They have already stated in their Project Update that they aim to have most (if not all) of the black R3's out this week and as much grey as their stock will allow. They also assured me over on Kickstarter that my order would be shipped on Monday, but as someone that both works in Logistics/Distribution while also studying a double degree in Business/IT, I can understand their processes would have had a dramatic overhaul since now that they're shipping without the leather cases.

I suggest we all put our collective pitchforks down until after Friday (their time, not sure on the location?) before we harass them any further. The more @Joe Bloggs has to answer for here and over on Kickstarter, the less time he'll have to sort these issues out. Fingers crossed for a shipping notice soon!

Jun 13, 2018 at 9:14 AM Post #2,255 of 6,859
Jun 13, 2018 at 9:15 AM Post #2,256 of 6,859
for our alls sake i want to doubt that....

but as far as I know the next anouncement is R9.. so... lets see
how did you come to know about this r9? Are you just speculating or something?

Jun 13, 2018 at 9:39 AM Post #2,260 of 6,859
This thread is surprisingly pleasant if you contour it to your tastes by blanking people. I learnt that early on in the R6 forum. I call it “mowing the grass”.
you mean sifting the chaff or something on similar lines....

Jun 13, 2018 at 9:50 AM Post #2,264 of 6,859
What about the predictive song selection, so it plays the song before you know you want to listen to it? Nevermind, that's the R0.125.

I think some people missed their morning (or afternoon) coffee.......:thinking::sleeping:
There was a quite salty rumor that there was a testing landing page for R9 online for some time after the R6 was fully backed, showing a small desktop DAC / AMP.
unfortunately I never saw this so, take it wit some salt. :)
there is enough salt in this thread to open a mine in Siberia

Jun 13, 2018 at 9:51 AM Post #2,265 of 6,859
There was a quite salty rumor that there was a testing landing page for R9 online for some time after the R6 was fully backed, showing a small desktop DAC / AMP.
unfortunately I never saw this so, take it wit some salt. :)
oh ok, for a moment i thought it was announced already!:sweat_smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back