The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread
Feb 11, 2014 at 11:10 PM Post #67 of 719
Twin-cable Hirose balanced Shure SE846 cable and single ended adaptor.  This was an OCD/fetish - inspired design and color that Ted made real (even if I suspect he didn`t want to !!!).  Anyway, I love it ! 

Feb 11, 2014 at 11:32 PM Post #68 of 719
First time is ever ordered from Ted. He was very courteous and responded to my questions instantly I ordered a copper/silver hybrid a couple days ago for my jh16's and I'll be posting pics shortly!

Feb 13, 2014 at 4:15 AM Post #70 of 719
Can Ted ship to Europe/Belgium, if so how much the shipping would cost?

Also I wonder if he ever work with Spiral Ear ciems? SE ciems uses good old Westone connector but pins are 0.4mm instead of 0.3mm, so basically they are a bit longer. Also they are quite recessed so thick connectors will not fit.

I like what I see in this thread therefore it made me interested in his work/products. Also the price doesn't seem like a rip off either.

Feb 13, 2014 at 1:33 PM Post #72 of 719
Can Ted ship to Europe/Belgium, if so how much the shipping would cost?

Also I wonder if he ever work with Spiral Ear ciems? SE ciems uses good old Westone connector but pins are 0.4mm instead of 0.3mm, so basically they are a bit longer. Also they are quite recessed so thick connectors will not fit.

I like what I see in this thread therefore it made me interested in his work/products. Also the price doesn't seem like a rip off either.

Ted is very responsive so I would email him at tedallen0220@gmail.com and ask him. I do know he ships a lot to Europe but as for a Spiral Ear CIEM I do not know.

How are you enjoying the Spiral Ear's? I have heard they maybe the best IEM on the market.

Feb 13, 2014 at 2:08 PM Post #73 of 719
Ted is very responsive so I would email him at tedallen0220@gmail.com and ask him. I do know he ships a lot to Europe but as for a Spiral Ear CIEM I do not know.

How are you enjoying the Spiral Ear's? I have heard they maybe the best IEM on the market.

Thank you for the reply mate. Ted also contacted me, he seems very helpful, got my attention definitely.

For the moment, I am looking for a dap upgrade, depending on what I choose (probably go for Calyx M) I will order a cable. When the time comes, I will email him and discuss the details.

As for SE5way, I am incredibly happy with them even though right now my source is just good old Clip+. They are one of the monitors scales extremely good with the proper feeding, so I am hoping to see even a better experience with dap upgrade.

SE5way is my only ciem so I can't really say it is the best one in the world because I don't have other things to compare but many experienced users (especially with lots of high end ciem) says they are one of the best ones, if not the best. I can't recommend them enough honestly, if the sound signature suits you and the money is not a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back