The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery
Oct 10, 2014 at 9:26 AM Post #421 of 1,426

My camera skills are lacking though....   I have a Cannon 60, freinds tell me I should have gotten a Nikon.  But TBH, even if I had a Nikon, I doubt I could do much better (no fault of the camera)

Maybe with your editing skills on some shots we've seen in the past, but there's nothing wrong with that last photo you posted, above!  
biggrin.gif

Oct 10, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #422 of 1,426

The version you posted here looks far more menacing!

Haha!  The funny thing is that the colors you see in the "menacing" version came from just turning up the Red and Yellow saturation with the original shot.  I also tweaked the levels and contrast heavily, and adjusted the perspective.  I didn't change the Hue of any colors.

Oddly, it looks as if it's a low-res, grainy shot, but in reality, the image is very detailed and grainless.  The effect is just a result of turning up the contrast on the semi-transparent mesh fabric that covers the whole driver.  

Mike

Oct 12, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #432 of 1,426
The wood in the background always gets me. It gives pics that something extra

That picture, right down to the numbers on the knob, makes me want to buy that amp.

Oct 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #433 of 1,426
It has a nice heft to it and that leather case feels great in the hand, too. I'm really enchanted by the cosmetics of this thing.

OPPO's experience with mobile phones was tapped for engineering the HA-2.

Their Find 7 Android phone has a 50MP camera that can also shoot 4K video at up to 100 fps and it has a 4K screen! That's a Quad HD screen, with a resolution that's 4x 1080p. They know what they're doing with these small mobile devices.

:p

Mike

Oct 13, 2014 at 12:41 AM Post #435 of 1,426

biggrin.gif

I posted some more pics of the OPPO HA-2 here:  

http://www.head-fi.org/t/737787/oppo-to-reveal-pm-3-planar-magnetic-headphones-and-ha-2-portable-headphone-amplifier-at-rmaf/75#post_10955803

Wow, I guess I've been paying too little attention to the Oppo news lately. Does anybody have test units of the PM-3 yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back