"The Lab"
Jan 6, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #15,691 of 20,136
Well, to be honest, I have to come clean and confess that I now understand why couples don't make baby announcements until after the first trimester. I didn't want to go public, but she's no longer bearing the seed of a future Head-Fi reviewer.

I will say though that we are trying to get pregos again, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the process of trying to make this happen.

Well, that certainly explains why you have been slacking off, delaying all these reviews lately
tongue.gif

Also, something tells me that tonight you will be having a big "O" instead of your wife
wink.gif
  Enjoy your surprise in the mail
biggrin.gif

Jan 6, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #15,692 of 20,136
Well, that certainly explains why you have been slacking off, delaying all these reviews lately :p

Also, something tells me that tonight you will be having a big "O" instead of your wife :wink:   Enjoy your surprise in the mail :D
Haha, this response is going into my Head-Fi post hall of fame

Jan 6, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #15,693 of 20,136
Well, to be honest, I have to come clean and confess that I now understand why couples don't make baby announcements until after the first trimester. I didn't want to go public, but she's no longer bearing the seed of a future Head-Fi reviewer.

I will say though that we are trying to get pregos again, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the process of trying to make this happen.

Sorry to hear that Vince!!!

As they say it is never over until it is over and a healthy baby is delivered! 

We should try to see it in a positive light and as natures way of dealing with its processes.

Best of luck with your endeavors!

Jan 6, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #15,694 of 20,136

I never had that problem,  but then again I'm a manly macho man!!   
wink_face.gif

Jan 6, 2016 at 1:47 PM Post #15,695 of 20,136
Spent the morning trying to exorcise my bedroom stereo. The silly thing kept turning itself on and off all night. Probably due to all the freakin white dust from my ultrasonic humidifier coating the insides.
Ahhhh, Wednesdays.
rolleyes.gif

Jan 6, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #15,696 of 20,136
Just got a pair of MEE RX18s.  (less than an hour ago),. 
Have to say that right out of the package,  I think they top the Phillips 3580's, which have been my budget-fi pick for years now. 
It will be fun to see how these burn in. 
Thanks for the find! 

Jan 6, 2016 at 3:07 PM Post #15,697 of 20,136
  Just got a pair (less than an hour ago),. 
Have to say that right out of the package,  I think they top the Phillips 3580's, which have been my budget-fi pick for years now. 
It will be fun to see how these burn in. 
Thanks for the find! 

I assume you are talking about MEEaudio RX18?  Since you just left a comment after my review, that's where I draw my assumption :wink:

Jan 6, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #15,698 of 20,136
Yes,  I was posting about the MEE RX18s.
Got in too much of a hurry. 
I've edited my post to clarify what I was talking about. 
Thanks for keeping me honest AND for your great review,  which prompted my purchase. 
beerchug.gif

Jan 6, 2016 at 9:41 PM Post #15,699 of 20,136

Sorry to hear about that bro, you need to get back in the ring (or bed) and fix that.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back