"The Lab"
Jan 5, 2016 at 2:30 PM Post #15,677 of 20,136
Jeez.Monty Python never sang about that in "The Lumberjack Song"
biggrin.gif

So with the goings on of the Y'all Qaeda in Oregon it reminded me of this

Jan 5, 2016 at 5:27 PM Post #15,680 of 20,136
I have been jamming the Havi lately. Gotta say, that if this was the only in-ear purchase I ever made, I honestly wouldn't be missing out on too much, they are that good. 

The review will be up soon, but the time I've spent with them has been like rekindling an old flame LOL

Jan 5, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #15,681 of 20,136
  I have been jamming the Havi lately. Gotta say, that if this was the only in-ear purchase I ever made, I honestly wouldn't be missing out on too much, they are that good. 

The review will be up soon, but the time I've spent with them has been like rekindling an old flame LOL

Sweet! Looking forward to reading your review 
beerchug.gif
 They really are just a flat out good sounding in-ear.  

Jan 5, 2016 at 10:00 PM Post #15,682 of 20,136

Sorry bro! you did not learn anything from me as I usually get the wrong end of the stick.
blink.gif

Hory shet I hope the guy at the bottom managed to catch him >.<

Jan 5, 2016 at 10:19 PM Post #15,683 of 20,136
Man, anyone play the new Star Wars Battlefront on a PS4? Games have come a loooong way!! The wife took me and the kids to The Force Awakens, picked up a snow speeder and speeder bike collectable, even added in some Star Wars undies, lol..... and the PS4 Battlefront edition for my b-day! I feel like a kid again! :D

Didn't think I was that much of a Star Wars fan though! :blink:

Sorry for the OT, back to the audio. :wink_face:

Jan 6, 2016 at 1:52 AM Post #15,684 of 20,136
Man, anyone play the new Star Wars Battlefront on a PS4? Games have come a loooong way!! The wife took me and the kids to The Force Awakens, picked up a snow speeder and speeder bike collectable, even added in some Star Wars undies, lol..... and the PS4 Battlefront edition for my b-day! I feel like a kid again!
biggrin.gif

Didn't think I was that much of a Star Wars fan though!
blink.gif

Sorry for the OT, back to the audio.
wink_face.gif

I bought the game for my son for Christmas!

I can't say that I haven't played it myself... :)

Jan 6, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #15,688 of 20,136
I have some amazeballs mail waiting for me when I get home!

YAY

Vince, when I saw your post I thought of an unexpected early baby arrival.

I looked for a cute baby gif, saw this one in a precarious position but was not expecting what I got when I clicked on it.

I suppose the moral of the story is to be very careful where you leave a baby, even for one second and that cloths can easily catch fire and to the consequences if they do!

Jan 6, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #15,690 of 20,136
Well, to be honest, I have to come clean and confess that I now understand why couples don't make baby announcements until after the first trimester. I didn't want to go public, but she's no longer bearing the seed of a future Head-Fi reviewer.

I will say though that we are trying to get pregos again, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the process of trying to make this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back