"The Lab"
Jul 3, 2015 at 8:49 PM Post #10,021 of 20,136
Just posted my review of the T20 
L3000.gif

LINK

@hakushondaimao
Looks like the package finally arrived even though I put a hold on my mail until next Tuesday
blink.gif

Luckily, I texted a neighbor to pick it up.

Good... something to play with when you get home, now that you have your T20 review out of the way.

Jul 3, 2015 at 9:04 PM Post #10,022 of 20,136
How's the isolation on the ED10? Better than the KC06A?

Jul 4, 2015 at 12:57 AM Post #10,025 of 20,136
Good... something to play with when you get home, now that you have your T20 review out of the way.

Yes, I just need to write a review for the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3 & M3 - and get the H3 & M3 tour(s) rolling!

All that must wait until I'm back. Absolutey atrocious access to the internet here!!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I should be getting the Aune B1 and CustomArt Ei.3 in next week, too. Good times :L3000:

Jul 4, 2015 at 1:16 AM Post #10,027 of 20,136
Has anyone got any information regarding the Heir 4.a s?
I've seen the Noble 4.... What's the difference and which would be an "upgrade" of the Gr07 Bass Edition?

I've got the 4.Ai S, which took the 4.Ai and removed the mid scoop to make a more linear / reference sound. I haven't heard the GR07BE, though.

Feel free to PM me if you want more info...

Jul 4, 2015 at 3:26 AM Post #10,029 of 20,136
Front page again twister6!!

I think you've got a space reserved for you. :)

Edit: Talking about your W50 review. Double front page.

Jul 4, 2015 at 9:23 AM Post #10,030 of 20,136
Front page again @twister6!!

I think you've got a space reserved for you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: Talking about your W50 review. Double front page.

... oh, you won't believe how much it cost to continue renting that space
biggrin.gif
 j/k

Yeah, told myself to slow down with reviews, but got tempted again.  The biggest problem, I knock on a lot of doors, sometime nobody answers for weeks or months, and other time - all at once.  I can't imagine how you guys do that with tour samples under one week pressure...  Just EL-8C alone was on burn in for over a week.

Jul 4, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #10,031 of 20,136
How's the isolation on the ED10? Better than the KC06A?

Disregard this question (seems it's disregarded anyway).  Bought Yamaha EPH-100SL's instead
biggrin.gif
.  According to Joker's review, they isolate very well which is what I need.

Jul 4, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #10,033 of 20,136
Hey hifisound i read your and twisers review on the soundmagic e80 and it got me really tempted to pick them up but i was wondering how they stack up to the various kz models. Im asking cause they also seem very good but im only gonna buy one iem and im having a hard time picking since the kz prices are so attractive.

Jul 4, 2015 at 8:22 PM Post #10,034 of 20,136
  Hey hifisound i read your and twisers review on the soundmagic e80 and it got me really tempted to pick them up but i was wondering how they stack up to the various kz models. Im asking cause they also seem very good but im only gonna buy one iem and im having a hard time picking since the kz prices are so attractive.

To be honest, KZ models have great sound and fantastic value, but in terms of build quality SoundMagic has an advantage.  I'm not sure if you are on a budget and what is your budget?  If you want to get one pair that going to last you awhile - E80 will work (just remember, if you want extra bass - E80 has quality rather than quantity).  But at the same time you can get almost 4 pairs of KZs (ED9, ATE, ED10, EDSE) for the price of one E80.  And even so some of them don't have the highest build quality or finish, you are getting a lot of different sound signatures to play around with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back