"The Lab"
Oct 29, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #13,906 of 20,136
Dude they're incredible sounding.

I have a feeling you would like the A1 Nikolaus

Yeah, I've got the A2 for a few days now and they're reall nice.

Oct 29, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #13,908 of 20,136
Well, how can I get a hookup?
I jumped on an opportunity to review them after hearing some of the hype. Tell you the truth, I already bought the A2 after a couple hours listening to it. It's everything I look for in terms of tuning. This is 5 star sound for sure. It might be to weighted and forward midrange/lower midrange for some but I absolutely love it. It sounds like a creamy grain free and slightly more midrange forward A83.

The A1 is a Vsignature I think will appeal to those who liked stuff like the Altone 200.

In terms of sound A2 would be great deal at $200, and is insanity at $90.

For reals, this is like end game sound right out the box. Not trying to jump off the deep end so I should just shut up, but dude I love the A2 signature.

RedJohn456 you called it on this one buddy!

I would definitely pick these out of a toilet full of schiit to listen to them!

Oct 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #13,913 of 20,136
Well, how can I get a hookup?
I jumped on an opportunity to review them after hearing some of the hype. Tell you the truth, I already bought the A2 after a couple hours listening to it. It's everything I look for in terms of tuning. This is 5 star sound for sure. It might be to weighted and forward midrange/lower midrange for some but I absolutely love it. It sounds like a creamy grain free and slightly more midrange forward A83.

The A2 is a Vsignature I think will appeal to those who liked stuff like the Altone 200.

For reals, this is like end game sound right out the box. Not trying to jump off the deep end so I should just shut up, but dude I love the A2 signature.

RedJohn456 you called it on this one buddy!

The bolded part doesn't seem to jive with the rest of the post though, and weren't you supposed to be talking about the a1 as well? Was that supposed to be about the a1 perhaps?

Interesting for sure! :popcorn:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 29, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #13,914 of 20,136
The bolded part doesn't seem to jive with the rest of the post though, and weren't you supposed to be talking about the a1 as well? Was that supposed to be about the a1 perhaps?

Interesting for sure! :popcorn:
Yes friend, I was referring to the A1 in that sentence.

Edited, thanks for pointing that out.

Oct 29, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #13,915 of 20,136

The A1 is a Vsignature I think will appeal to those who liked stuff like the Altone 200.

@RedJohn456 you called it on this one buddy!

I wasn't sure if that line was gonna stick but thats a recommendation that can't be beat :p  Trade mark that asap bro!

And thanks for the shout out, didn't realize you ended up buying them so quick 
biggrin.gif
 Loving them quite a bit, and they scale well with the X7, lemme know what you think of that combo! 
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-Newest-LZ-A2-Dynamic-and-Armature-3-unit-Headphones-HIFI-Fever-Earphone-As-K3003-DIY/32501370155.html?spm=2114.031010208.3.1.wRRlMI&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_2_71_72_73_74_75,searchweb201527_5,searchweb201560_9

The LZ series creator has his own store too (with paypal as an option for anyone who wants to go that route):   faith-audio.mybigcommerce.com/  

Oct 29, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #13,916 of 20,136
On a completely different topic, anyone heard of (or tried) "nutscaping"?

Potentially NSFW, but read about it at http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/27/men-are-taking-photos-of-their-balls-in-front-of-beautiful-landscapes-5465223/.

Wonder when the "Nutscaping for Instagram" filter will be released...

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #13,918 of 20,136
:blink:

Oct 29, 2015 at 7:18 PM Post #13,920 of 20,136

Users who are viewing this thread

Back