"The Lab"
Oct 29, 2015 at 3:32 AM Post #13,891 of 20,136
Don't think so, unless I missed it too. :xf_eek:

Oct 29, 2015 at 3:43 AM Post #13,892 of 20,136

@nmatheis & @RedJohn456 you need to take it easy guys! xD

No, Jude needs to start paying me 
wink_face.gif

Seriously, I'll slow down once I'm gainfully employed again...

And BTW, I just finished my review of the RHA S500i: LINK.
beerchug.gif

Oct 29, 2015 at 11:09 AM Post #13,893 of 20,136

Great choice! Do take more tofu and bean sprouts to supplement. They're pretty high in quite a lot of things that're good for us, absorbable protein, minerals, vitamins etc.. Other Vegsters can also chime in with tips 
biggrin.gif

+1 There were already reports since probably a decade plus ago? But less 'conclusive' then.

Gah, tofu… I'll welcome the day a report comes out stating that vile substance is the worst thing we can put into our bodies (considering how gmo'd soybeans are, it's in the offing)

* The opinions stated by Mr. Trev are mine alone and in no way represent the good folks of The Lab, Head-fi, or "normal" people at large.
I like headphones

Oct 29, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #13,895 of 20,136
  Gah, tofu… I'll welcome the day a report comes out stating that vile substance is the worst thing we can put into our bodies (considering how gmo'd soybeans are, it's in the offing)

* The opinions stated by Mr. Trev are mine alone and in no way represent the good folks of The Lab, Head-fi, or "normal" people at large.
I like headphones

Read somewhere that soy products that haven't gone through fermentation are estrogenic. Tofu and natto are okay, but soy milk will elevate estrogen levels in those who drink it. So drink more soy milk if you want to grow man-boobs and love yourself!

*This public service announcement has been brought to you by hakushondaimao (aka. headfiyyc) and in no way represents the views of Lab management (at least not intentionally).

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #13,897 of 20,136
I heard living causes cancer...

I better stop doing that...

After I eat this McDonald's...

Would you like some prosciutto with your Big Mac and "chicken" nuggets?

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:40 PM Post #13,899 of 20,136
Read somewhere that soy products that haven't gone through fermentation are estrogenic. Tofu and natto are okay, but soy milk will elevate estrogen levels in those who drink it. So drink more soy milk if you want to grow man-boobs and love yourself!

*This public service announcement has been brought to you by hakushondaimao (aka. headfiyyc) and in no way represents the views of Lab management (at least not intentionally).

I like headphones

Hahahaha you guys.. :tongue_smile: Well the easiest way is to drink soy milk, then get into a fight.

Oct 29, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #13,900 of 20,136
I heard living causes cancer...

I better stop doing that...

After I eat this McDonald's...

McDonalds is opening a new place in my neighbourhood tomorrow. I wonder if it's going to be one of those fancy new ones with ordering kiosks, and table service.

Oh, and what RJ456 said: What'd you get?

Oct 29, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #13,901 of 20,136
McDonalds is opening a new place in my neighbourhood tomorrow. I wonder if it's going to be one of those fancy new ones with ordering kiosks, and table service.

Oh, and what RJ456 said: What'd you get?
As long as they have Mcdoubles, Large Fries, and $0.49 cones, it's a good one, right?

I just got the KZ-ZS1, KZED3, LZ-A1, LZ-A2

The LZ stuff sounds incredible. Looking forward to spending some time with them and doing comparisons with my best hybrid in-ears. Truly is some top tier sound coming from them.

Oct 29, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #13,903 of 20,136
Guys, has anyone tried the ortofon silicon tips in other iem? With my gear, to my ears they alwas add a nice step up in clarity, separation/air and bass texture. CKR9LTD, DTX 160, gr07, KZ ED10, all of them benefits from them, also they are very soft and very comfortable. My complaints is that they slip from my gr07 and are too expensive. Other than that, pretty much awesome!

Oct 29, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #13,905 of 20,136
Guys, has anyone tried the ortofon silicon tips in other iem? With my gear, to my ears they alwas add a nice step up in clarity, separation/air and bass texture. CKR9LTD, DTX 160, gr07, KZ ED10, all of them benefits from them, also they are very soft and very comfortable. My complaints is that they slip from my gr07 and are too expensive. Other than that, pretty much awesome!
do you have any links to check the tips out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back