"The Lab"
Oct 8, 2015 at 6:47 AM Post #13,156 of 20,136
  Good to hear it bro, do share some photos with us when you get a chance.

Autumn leaves are falling here in Dublin but it is sping time in Australia, I am so jealous of all those Aussie beaches you guys have over yonder!
frown.gif

And I'm jealous of all the amazing Whiskey you've got in Ireland! 
wink_face.gif

I didn't take a lot of pics but here is the album if you wanna look: https://goo.gl/photos/vAyJ8WwoMnjHKBF7A

Oct 8, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #13,157 of 20,136
Been rock in' these new rock zircon phones this past week and I must say they are really good. Anyone looking for another good budget phone should have these on your list.

Oct 8, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #13,158 of 20,136
Oct 8, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #13,160 of 20,136
  Sorry bro! all I can see is a wall of concrete!
blink.gif

I understand Light, another late night with a few to many eh
rolleyes.gif
Absolutely beautiful back door shot by the way, always love the changing of the seasons
bigsmile_face.gif

Almost forgot to mention it looked like a fantastic trip DJ
wink_face.gif

Oct 8, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #13,161 of 20,136

I understand Light, another late night with a few to many eh
rolleyes.gif
Absolutely beautiful back door shot by the way, always love the changing of the seasons
bigsmile_face.gif

Almost forgot to mention it looked like a fantastic trip DJ
wink_face.gif

Thanks bro! for your concern for my safety - I have a few Mermaid friends that are easy on the eye and so helpful!
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 8, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #13,163 of 20,136
  Thanks bro! for your concern for my safety - I have a few Mermaid friends that are easy on the eye and so helpful!
tongue_smile.gif

Now this is more like my night after
eek.gif
LOL

Yes my Brother, I would never take anything away from the awesome and enticing Hyuna
wink_face.gif

I have been searching high and low of a dance video of this fine young lassie however
blink.gif

DJ, I was talking to the wife on the tele and she laughed and said it was my obligation IHO that the ladies monitoring the Lab thread have a shot of a real (once again IHO) man
rolleyes.gif
Or else I was going to get it(or not!)
redface.gif
So for my sake here you go ladies
wink.gif

Oct 8, 2015 at 10:46 AM Post #13,164 of 20,136
That lady looks surprisingly Singaporean /Malaysian.

Oct 8, 2015 at 10:49 AM Post #13,165 of 20,136
Oct 8, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #13,166 of 20,136

DJ, I was talking to the wife on the tele and she laughed and said it was my obligation IHO that the ladies monitoring the Lab thread have a shot of a real (once again IHO) man
rolleyes.gif
Or else I was going to get it(or not!)
redface.gif
So for my sake here you go ladies
wink.gif

For the balance of fairness of course the ladies must get one dude shot for every 100 babes!
blink.gif

The difference in expression when the ladies see certain shots of a man, are usually followed by a certain giggle - on the other hand guys have a more serious expression when they see a lady in a certain pose - thus men take the Arts much more seriously and should be compensated accordingly!
angry_face.gif
L3000.gif

I hope I have made some sort of sense but either way I have a very nice photo shot ready of my bulging bicep with 9 stitches, after I had a lump of basal-cell cancer hacked off my arm because of too much beach volleyball - I am always ready to share the photo with all my Lab pals.
wink_face.gif

Oct 8, 2015 at 12:37 PM Post #13,169 of 20,136
  Review of Sound Blaster E5 posted: http://www.head-fi.org/products/sound-blaster-e5-24-bit-192khz-high-resolution-usb-dac-portable-headphone-amplifier/reviews/14205

Any Canadian Labsters (Tamal? Trev? Craig?) interested in giving the E5 a whirl, please PM me. No review required, but some impressions to the Sound Blaster tour thread (at the least) would go down well.

Craig?… Who be Craig?

Not my cup o tea, honestly. Hopefully some of the other lab-bros can back you up.

Anyone else get a email in Chinese (I know technically there is no language called Chinese) from Fiio bout the X7. Something about a discount for 400-800 previous Fiio owners (Google translate is a wonderful thing
blink.gif
) The link to Tmall shows the price at $921 CAD
eek.gif

Oct 8, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #13,170 of 20,136
Craig?… Who be Craig?

Not my cup o tea, honestly. Hopefully some of the other lab-bros can back you up.

Anyone else get a email in Chinese (I know technically there is no language called Chinese) from Fiio bout the X7. Something about a discount for 400-800 previous Fiio owners (Google translate is a wonderful thing:blink: ) The link to Tmall shows the price at $921 CAD:eek:

He's talking 'bout me! :D

I'm hurt Trev....... You cut me deep man! :veryevil:

Jk.... :wink_face:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back