"The Lab"
Mar 1, 2015 at 6:26 PM Post #1,067 of 20,136
Mind if I join this happy community?

Just wanted to share my latest version of the office setup with the wonderful peeps here.

I was listening to the q701's previously through my nwz-a15 strapped to a topping nx1 but have recently 'upgraded' to the beast under my monitor. It is a vintage toshiba sm-2200 where I have taken the turntable off used perspex to cover the resultant hole and hard wired in an and cable. It sounds freaking awesome! ! !

Fun times especially since I found it on the side of the road...

Mar 1, 2015 at 6:29 PM Post #1,068 of 20,136

Good point. The relative warmth of the X1 balanced out the signature of the B3 :)  Great pairing! How does EDM sound though this set up?

Most of my listening is comprised of trance, house and electronic. If that answered you question! :)

Mar 1, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #1,070 of 20,136

Mr. N05ey! Nice of you to join the party! I've been trying to get in touch with you! Send me a PM, there's a surprise for you!

PS. Awesome setup! My work setup has now been replaced with the FiiO X1. =D

Mar 1, 2015 at 7:38 PM Post #1,072 of 20,136
Welcome to The Lab @DJScope and @n05ey.....cheers mate
biggrin.gif

It's long overdue! How dare you keep this thread secret from us! I demand an explanation! 
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 1, 2015 at 7:59 PM Post #1,075 of 20,136
Mind if I join this happy community?

Just wanted to share my latest version of the office setup with the wonderful peeps here.

I was listening to the q701's previously through my nwz-a15 strapped to a topping nx1 but have recently 'upgraded' to the beast under my monitor. It is a vintage toshiba sm-2200 where I have taken the turntable off used perspex to cover the resultant hole and hard wired in an and cable. It sounds freaking awesome! ! !

Fun times especially since I found it on the side of the road...
Nice find dude!

You're going to fit right in here!

Mar 1, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #1,078 of 20,136

Will be using this set up today :thumbsup:

Not a huge fan of the grand daddy Superluxes. You walking around in public with those? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back