"The Lab"
Jul 22, 2015 at 11:13 AM Post #10,532 of 20,136

Holy Trinity!!!
biggrin.gif

Jul 22, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #10,535 of 20,136
Still waiting for my Trinity order to ship...
Sounds like they are rocking and rolling now with shipping. Bob mentioned on the trinity thread that they hired two more people.

Royal post is really fast. Once you get a tracking number it will be like three business days and you should have them

Jul 22, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #10,536 of 20,136
Sounds like they are rocking and rolling now with shipping. Bob mentioned on the trinity thread that they hired two more people.

Royal post is really fast. Once you get a tracking number it will be like three business days and you should have them

Vince, three business days is like a lifetime away when we are waiting for new gear to arrive!
deadhorse.gif

Jul 22, 2015 at 12:30 PM Post #10,539 of 20,136
I was the first backer of the "Trinity Tier" but my surname starts with a W so I'm assuming these are going out in alphabetical order. May be a loooong wait...
hang in there buddy, if they are shipping 100 per day you should get a tracking number by the end of the week.

Jul 22, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #10,542 of 20,136

I don't know about that. Royal Pain Post has my package on a sailboat it seems.
And that is after purchasing expedited (3-5 business day) shipping.

Jul 22, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #10,543 of 20,136

Vince, three business days is like a lifetime away when we are waiting for new gear to arrive!
deadhorse.gif

How many lifetimes is it then when people order from Aliexpress?

Cheers friend

Never ordered from Aliexpress, but can confirm that Lunashops orders take 2 lifetimes...

Jul 22, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #10,544 of 20,136
New gear!

My CTC Audio order arrived this AM.

Fidue A73.

I normally do not like out of the box impressions.
I give a quick listen for QC and the burn for 50 - 60 hours prior to a real listening.
The quick QC listen turned into a multi song and genre session.
The A73 SQ and tuning hits the boxes for me :)

I may just have to listen to them during some of the burn time, I hope burn does not change things in a bad way, so good as they are.

My newly arrived almost burned KZ ( ED 10, GK RX, silver ATE) may get short changed for a while.

Sorry about the new toy syndrome,
YMMV,
r2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back