"The Lab"
May 20, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #6,228 of 20,136
A73 is going to be the next big thing.

No, Hisoundfi is going to be the next big thing. Looking forward to your reviews coming out so I can make my mind up a bit less expensively than you...

May 20, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #6,229 of 20,136
No, Hisoundfi is going to be the next big thing. Looking forward to your reviews coming out so I can make my mind up a bit less expensively than you...
That post made me smile my friend. I think being the middle man between the seller and the customer is an awesome position to be in. Cheers

May 20, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #6,230 of 20,136

Sounds like a great religion to bring peace and happiness to human kind
beerchug.gif

+1
beerchug.gif

May 20, 2015 at 5:48 PM Post #6,233 of 20,136
The Fidue A73 absolutely rocks right out of the box.

Mkll M-1 is great as well.

Fidue A65 rocks as well.

Fidue A33 is really good.

Dang they are all really solid offerings! Fidue is no joke guys. Everything I've heard from them is really good!

The A73 was the one that definitely had some interest - it was supoosed to be tuned similarly to the A83.  Will look forward to your review on it Vince.  I don't think many people have it.

May 20, 2015 at 6:01 PM Post #6,235 of 20,136
  I can't keep up with this thread any more. I got away for a couple of hours and you've racked up another 15 pages...

You've gone thread bankrupt lol, the thread moves faster than you can read

May 20, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #6,238 of 20,136
The A73 was the one that definitely had some interest - it was supoosed to be tuned similarly to the A83.  Will look forward to your review on it Vince.  I don't think many people have it.
so far it sounds more neutral than the a83,trading in a little bit of warmth for a more linear tuning, but definitely still that dynamic bass and Fidue armature tuning. You absolutely wouldn't even think they were a hybrid when listening. It's very airy and open sound for an IEM. Very nice imaging

May 20, 2015 at 6:35 PM Post #6,240 of 20,136
so far it sounds more neutral than the a83,trading in a little bit of warmth for a more linear tuning, but definitely still that dynamic bass and Fidue armature tuning. You absolutely wouldn't even think they were a hybrid when listening. It's very airy and open sound for an IEM. Very nice imaging

Actually this is one of the reasons Robert only went dual Hybrid when he designed the Trinity Deltas. He suggested that it was much harder to tune dual BAs with a siingle dynamic without it becoming too bassy.  His findings seem to be in-line with your thoughts on the A73.  I'm betting it will become a very popular IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back