"The Lab"
Jun 22, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #17,794 of 20,136
  Speaking of reunions, all of you who have Netflix should check out the new Adam Sandler and David Spade movie titled "The Do-over"

It's a pretty funny movie that ends up being a good story with a sentimental ending. 

The Ridiculous 6 was funny, but to be honest, I kind of stopped in the middle of The Do-over.  Maybe that's a problem, story was more serious, and not something silly and outrageous like in all of his other movies.  Or, maybe I'm just spoiled by his non-stop flood of jokes, a'la Grown Ups style and I want to see all of his comedy buddies in one movie, rather than just him and Spade...  I probably should finish watching Do-over...

Just like I love Sandler's comedies where he features all of his buddies (hilarious to hear all the stories Spade shares on Stern, plus Sandler finally had his big interview with Howard as well), I also LOVE watching Stallone's Expandable sequels with all the "action" heroes
wink.gif

Jun 22, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #17,795 of 20,136
Two movies that I watched recently were Ted (2012) and Dirty GrandPa (2016), they are not what I would normally watch with her Lightness as they are quite crude and very politically incorrect but nevertheless they are a good watch as you never know what is going to happen next and therefore more entertaining! 
etysmile.gif

Jun 22, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #17,796 of 20,136

The Ridiculous 6 was funny, but to be honest, I kind of stopped in the middle of The Do-over.  Maybe that's a problem, story was more serious, and not something silly and outrageous like in all of his other movies.  Or, maybe I'm just spoiled by his non-stop flood of jokes, a'la Grown Ups style and I want to see all of his comedy buddies in one movie, rather than just him and Spade...  I probably should finish watching Do-over...

Just like I love Sandler's comedies where he features all of his buddies (hilarious to hear all the stories Spade shares on Stern, plus Sandler finally had his big interview with Howard as well), I also LOVE watching Stallone's Expandable sequels with all the "action" heroes
wink.gif

Yep, something I've always liked about Adam was his inclusion of his close friends in most of his movies
wink_face.gif
He also has a keen eye for picking his leading ladies - Bridgette, Julie, Drew, Leslie, Jennifer, Brooklyn and my two faves Kate Beckinsale/SalmaHayek
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 22, 2016 at 5:08 PM Post #17,799 of 20,136
Jun 22, 2016 at 5:43 PM Post #17,801 of 20,136
Jun 22, 2016 at 7:59 PM Post #17,803 of 20,136
The lamb is a lie. Cake on the other hand...

The cake is also a lie. Never trust a cake when you ask it which way to go, it'll always somehow tell you the way in base 4. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back