1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. mochill
    Mmmmmmmm :doughnut:

2. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Did someone say cake?

3. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Funny story for you guys...

So I have an inlaw in town and the wife and I took her out to dinner at a newer restaurant in my town. I ordered the steak burger like "ya, steak sounds good right now."

So when it arrived it wasn't steak. It was a double hamburger with fried onions and mushrooms. I thought "well, that can't be too bad."

I bit into it and realized on top of everything I described, this burger also had elements of gravy, blue cheese and pickles!

How high was the person who said that was a good thing to pit on the menu? It must have been the worst thing I've ever tried to eat!

To top it all off, the waitress walks by and asks if everything was okay and I told her "I just can't eat this, it has strange flavors that don't taste good to me." She says she's sorry and takes the plate away!

#FML

4. mochill
    Did you get a new burger or a refund bro

Hisoundfi likes this.
  5. leobigfield

Hummm, that actually seems tasty to me [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. SerenaxD

No. The cake has always and always will be a lie.

"TIFU by thinking that steak burger means putting an actual steak with gravy in a burger" 

7. thatonenoob
    Haven't eaten dinner yet/  Wouldn't mind eating that tbh.  

8. Podster

Yeah, don't leave us hanging V! Only thing that sounded off to me was the gravy or gravy element (I was just assuming it was melted Blue Cheese) and down here in the South they call them steak burgers if made with ground Top Sirloin[​IMG]

9. Hisoundfi Contributor
    That's the crappy thing! She just took my plate away like I was a spoiled child!

Didn't even put it in a doggie bag!

10. mochill
    :fearful:Really

11. Podster

Or offer any kind of replacement, such great customer service[​IMG]

12. Hisoundfi Contributor
    And for this reason, I will never go there again.

Podster likes this.
  13. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Okay guys, time for a serious question.

What is the best in ear monitor between fifty and seventy-five dollars USD?

Go

B9Scrambler likes this.
  14. Hisoundfi Contributor
    More than one choice is welcomed

15. ozkan

Haha you are looking for your next new toy and wanna pinpoint by asking us. For me there is no best IEM in that price range and even up. There is only short enthusiasm we live :)