The FreQ Custom IEMs - Impressions Thread (Updates on First Page!)
May 9, 2008 at 6:24 PM Post #1,561 of 3,960
Yea I'll sell my se530s. Ah if anyone is interested, pm me. Or else il post a for sale thread in the next day or so. Man I had the se530s for just 2 weeks.

I'm so OCD with getting identical seals in both ears. I go crazy when one is sealed more than the other. So maybe customs will help me out?

May 9, 2008 at 6:36 PM Post #1,563 of 3,960
so do we have to specify what initials i'd prefer? instead of my long full name from my order itself? haha cool..was still thinking to stylize my name on the faceplate.. looks like that goes out the window..

so now.. wat colour artwork to go with gold faceplate? open to suggestions

May 9, 2008 at 6:40 PM Post #1,564 of 3,960
Quote:

Originally Posted by slowth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so do we have to specify what initials i'd prefer? instead of my long full name from my order itself? haha cool..was still thinking to stylize my name on the faceplate.. looks like that goes out the window..

so now.. wat colour artwork to go with gold faceplate? open to suggestions

I assume they just take the first letter of your first name and your last name, I imagine they wouldn't mind putting two other letters instead. They never asked me about it, I didn't expect it to be honest.

May 9, 2008 at 6:43 PM Post #1,565 of 3,960
oh i see.. that's fine that's fine..

so maybe my name on the faceplate wud still work.. art art art.. i'm no good at it.. haha

and my colour matching stinks

May 9, 2008 at 11:02 PM Post #1,567 of 3,960
Quote:

Originally Posted by ace8888 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how does FreQshow compare to superfreq?

If you are refering to comparing these in terms of sound quality differences, I think only Germania has listened to both of these.

Will

May 10, 2008 at 1:18 AM Post #1,568 of 3,960
Quote:

Originally Posted by wquiles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you are refering to comparing these in terms of sound quality differences, I think only Germania has listened to both of these.

Will

I don't think she ever got her SuperFreQ due to impression material complications.

May 10, 2008 at 2:00 AM Post #1,569 of 3,960
is it just me or did they up the price of the SUperFreqs.

Also, what is the difference between the music lovers and makers other than the detachable cables?

May 10, 2008 at 2:12 AM Post #1,570 of 3,960
They did up the price. I thought they added detachable cables to the music lovers line.

I just recently got the FreQ Shows so I will giveyou guys a review SE530 vs. FreQ Shows. Im just hoping someone who has more/better earphones than I have will write a review before I do. Save me some embarresment.

Looking for some artwork currently. What do you guys think? I went Black Inner Ear with Clear Outer ear. Looking for some black artwork that will blend it all in.

May 10, 2008 at 2:16 AM Post #1,571 of 3,960
Got my impressions done today and I am ordering a Freqshow on Monday!
smily_headphones1.gif

May 10, 2008 at 2:26 AM Post #1,572 of 3,960
Quote:

Originally Posted by qspeedss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They did up the price. I thought they added detachable cables to the music lovers line.

I just recently got the FreQ Shows so I will giveyou guys a review SE530 vs. FreQ Shows. Im just hoping someone who has more/better earphones than I have will write a review before I do. Save me some embarresment.

Looking for some artwork currently. What do you guys think? I went Black Inner Ear with Clear Outer ear. Looking for some black artwork that will blend it all in.

I don't think black artwork would show up well for a clear faceplate with black inner shell. This is because when you look at it straight on, the black inner shell would saturate the black artwork.

I'm not sure what sort of artwork would work for this color combination. Perhaps you should try some bright colors or white.

But who knows, it might show up well! As for artwork, I have some themes: college logo, band logos, patterns (crosshatch, diamonds, hearts, stars), sports, musical instruments, etc.

May 10, 2008 at 3:41 AM Post #1,574 of 3,960
Quote:

Originally Posted by qspeedss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just recently got the FreQ Shows......

How long does it take for your order? From place order/make impression to get your FreQ Show?

I placed my order this Tuesday and haven't get a email of shipment of information package till now. No instruction of how and where to send my impression. They may be super busy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back