The Fiio X3 Thread.
Mar 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #56 of 17,484
Guys this is what i belive and i don't care if some of you won't agree with what i am about to write.
1.Many guys here are not touching other brands because we are waiting for this DAP to come out.
2.The chinese years holidays are over , so i hope we can get more info about this very soon from James.
3.More or less all of us been waiting for this player for over two years, so if we had patience to wait for it, why the guys behind Fiio won't tell us more?
4.I am not saying that this won't be a DAP worth having and the price/sq quality will be at it's best but please Fiio tell us more and let's hope they won't increase the price they promised.
5.If the player will be released in the summer 2013 it is our fault that they will increase the price or Fiio's that doesn't do things on time?

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:24 PM Post #57 of 17,484
Quote:
Guys this is what i belive and i don't care if some of you won't agree with what i am about to write.
1.Many guys here are not touching other brands because we are waiting for this DAP to come out.
2.The chinese years holidays are over , so i hope we can get more info about this very soon from James.
3.More or less all of us been waiting for this player for over two years, so if we had patience to wait for it, why the guys behind Fiio won't tell us more?
4.I am not saying that this won't be a DAP worth having and the price/sq quality will be at it's best but please Fiio tell us more and let's hope they won't increase the price they promised.
5.If the player will be released in the summer 2013 it is our fault that they will increase the price or Fiio's that doesn't do things on time?

There is plenty of information in the first post in this thread, thoughtfully compiled there by eke2k6
I can't understand what else you are so impatient to find out....
confused_face_2.gif

Mar 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM Post #60 of 17,484
If you had read the first post, you would have seen this:

2, M.S.R.P, almost the same as before although the cost increase a lots, we feel very sorry to our fans so we decide not to increase the price too much , the target M.S.R.P in U.S is about $150 ~ $180,  20% higher in Europe because the VAT is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back