The Fiio X3 Thread.
Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #8,192 of 17,484
  please add time and date display function in the next firmware if possible..i wonder how come no one mentioned it yet..

I guess it's just not that important to most people. I know it's not to me. I have my phone, watch, and computer to tell me time and date. I wouldn't mind if the X3 had it, but it's not really a high priority, in my opinion.

Jan 24, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #8,193 of 17,484

I guess it's just not that important to most people. I know it's not to me. I have my phone, watch, and computer to tell me time and date. I wouldn't mind if the X3 had it, but it's not really a high priority, in my opinion.

well it should be more like a standard feature rather than count it as an optional for this kind of device.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:28 PM Post #8,195 of 17,484
is it possible for the next X3 firmware to have the current playing folder being recalled when using the file browse option to navigate for songs?  I know that the X3 can recall the current song playing, but I'd like to see an option where the file browser opens on the current playing song and allows to continue navigating from there.

+1

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jan 25, 2014 at 1:59 AM Post #8,197 of 17,484
  please add time and date display function in the next firmware if possible..i wonder how come no one mentioned it yet..

It was mentioned at least once before in the 547 pages of this thread and the responses are still the same: we have mobile phones and some also still have a wristwatch for that. Just how many devices should display the time before one becomes a Batman villain?

Jan 25, 2014 at 2:27 AM Post #8,198 of 17,484
I have no phone. I have no watch. I would not be angry if my Xn device displayed the time. The date is superfluous as we're all gonna die soon anyway. (and it's winter)

Jan 25, 2014 at 3:24 AM Post #8,199 of 17,484
  I have no phone. I have no watch. I would not be angry if my Xn device displayed the time. The date is superfluous as we're all gonna die soon anyway. (and it's winter)

Sometimes I look at the X3 to check the time too, it's an old habit since I used to play music through my phone. I doubt this function would be implemented though. I believe the X3 needs a clock battery to keep track of the time while staying off (like batteries that laptop/pc have). I don't think the X3 has a battery like that, and there're also no way to sync time through radio/internet.

Jan 25, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #8,200 of 17,484
  I have no phone. I have no watch. I would not be angry if my Xn device displayed the time.

Yeah, I get really angry that my turntable, amp and speakers don't display the time when I'm listening to music, my old walkman didn't either
mad.gif

rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back