The Fiio X3 Thread.
Aug 10, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #3,842 of 17,484
Quote:
I would like it to randomly play every song that is in its internal and external memory. I have about 1700 songs on there and would like to act like a jukebox and play all of them in no particular order. Im sure it is operator error.

I already told you. 

Go to Play All. And set the play mode to random. Click any song and it will play your entire music library on shuffle.

Aug 10, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #3,845 of 17,484
Quote:
I completly understood what you said the first time, it just did not work for me, that is why Im asking if it may be something else.....

What firmware is your X3 on? Mine is on 1.23 and going to play all with shuffle turned on cycles randomly through all my songs.

Aug 10, 2013 at 8:33 PM Post #3,848 of 17,484
Quote:

That's not possible? I thought that was one of the main advantage of real buttons - not having to waste battery turning on the screen to change the volume or tracks.

The amount of 'battery' savings would probably be minimal if you set the backlight time to 10s

Aug 10, 2013 at 8:50 PM Post #3,853 of 17,484
Quote:
could you suggest a easy converter, i do not if this means anything but i use media monkey gold.

What is wrong with your tracks? What type or they? Are they tagged? If so, how are they tagged?

You need to tell me more other than your tacks not working in play all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back