The Fiio X3 Thread.
Apr 13, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #361 of 17,484
Apr 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #363 of 17,484
Quote:
Very nice player.I wish it had OLED screen for a longer battery life.
Can we put our own photo as background?
So a file in the menu called X5, so that mean you guys are working on X5 also?
Looking forward to reviews and videos in English.

Man you are sharp, I did not even notice the X5.

The point of this screen, is probably to see album art nicely.

Apr 14, 2013 at 7:08 PM Post #367 of 17,484
Quote:
I didn't understand well, can someone explain to me, will they come up with X5 after X3?

I'd like to know this also. Why should I buy the X3 when a superior player is right around the corner?

Apr 14, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #368 of 17,484
Quote:

I'd like to know this also. Why should I buy the X3 when a superior player is right around the corner?

Who said that an eventual superior player is right around the corner?  Somebody noted a detail in the video, this is fact, the rest is a pure guess (and maybe wishful thinking). If so, probably an X7 might also be just around the second next corner and so on... if we look at electronic industries product generation life cycle, one would have to wait a lifetime to buy whatever equipment following your logic. My opinion, nothing more.
regular_smile .gif

Apr 14, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #370 of 17,484
Quote:

FiiO is not Apple. 
wink.gif

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:43 AM Post #373 of 17,484
Quote:
Who said that an eventual superior player is right around the corner?  Somebody noted a detail in the video, this is fact, the rest is a pure guess (and maybe wishful thinking). If so, probably an X7 might also be just around the second next corner and so on... if we look at electronic industries product generation life cycle, one would have to wait a lifetime to buy whatever equipment following your logic. My opinion, nothing more.
regular_smile%20.gif

very well said !  at the reportedly cheap price it isnt a issue anyway - 

Personally I cant wait to get my hands on one and retire my trusty cowon i7 that i have been using for the past 3 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back