1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2

1. Coq de Combat
    Greetings from Sweden

image.jpg

drez likes this.
  2. DigitalFreak

I have the paradox and the alpha dogs. Can't say what the slant sounds like except what I've read

3. warrenpchi Administrator

Everything needs more Kat Dennings.

barleyguy likes this.
  4. billybob_jcv

Yeah, but I felt like the only reason she was in the movie was because the rest of the cast (except for Loki) sounded like androids. I kept expecting Natalie Portman to suddenly short-circuit and fall over like the Droid Army in the Battle of Naboo.

5. jgray91
    And there's something how Odin-guy acts that ticked me off. Maybe it's that perpetual lopsided half smirk he always had.

6. Coq de Combat
    I took these photos with the iPhone. I'd say that it's a pretty good cameraphone.

bild12.jpg
    bild1.jpg
    bild2.jpg

bild32.jpg

bild3.jpg

bild42.jpg

bild4.jpg

bild52.jpg

7. Mimouille
    Really nice pictures. The colors are great.

8. vwinter
    Really nice pictures actually. There is something really interesting happening there...

Also, do you really have an Artichoke Lamp?

9. gelocks

So... did you ever post a comparison between these?
    (don't remember if I read it...)

I didn't know who the heck she was but after seeing that piece of crap movie, I can definitely agree with you... very cute.

LOL!!!!!

You mean, SIR Hannibal?!?!
    (Anthony Hopkins will always be Dr. Lecter, doesn't matter what character he is playing)

10. Coq de Combat
    Thank you my friend.

No, almost every picture is taken at my workplace. So, the lamp belongs to them. As for that interesting part, well, I guess it's subjective. To be honest, those pictures were taken in an attempt to calm my anxiety over lunch time, and it became more a case of "just snap them and move on" rather than anthing else. That being said, I do like taking photos.

11. Achmedisdead

That takes very nice pictures. And it seems that you know what scenes will make a good picture also.....a skill or ability that I do not have. Every time I see something that I think would make a great shot, it never turns out like I thought it would. Fortunately, it is not how I make my meager living.....lol.

12. DigitalFreak
    I'm working on a comparison video for my YouTube channel. It should be up for viewing in another 2 or 3 weeks or so. If you don't mind me spoiling it for you
    There's no clear winner. They both sound fantastic in their own way

13. warrenpchi Administrator

I found her particularly Katty in The 40-Year Old Virgin and Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.

14. james444 Contributor

x2.

15. uncola
    Bah, that's not ghetto fi.  The Aune T1 is pretty anodized aluminum and out shoots the magni IMO.  Ghetto fi usually involves an altoids tin :p