The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Sep 3, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #16,981 of 35,316
  From Bottlehead newsletter:

Labor Day Coupon - 10% off! 

Queen Eileen is away for the Labor Day weekend and Doc B. is sneaking in a hot sale while she is gone! Use the coupon code LABORDAY10 at checkout for a 10% discount on any Bottlehead order. The coupon is good through Labor Day, Monday September 7th 2015. (everything except LEDs and repair service is eligible!)

http://bottlehead.com/bottlehead-products/

AWESOME! LABOR DAY SALE FOR EVERYONE

Sep 3, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #16,984 of 35,316

Only thing appealing on that list (at least for me, anyway) is the RS2i for ~$340. Hm...

That one caught my eye as well... well that and shock that someone not on Ebay had Zunes to sell... these were discontinued last decade right?!?!?

Sep 3, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #16,985 of 35,316

Only thing appealing on that list (at least for me, anyway) is the RS2i for ~$340. Hm...

That one caught my eye as well... well that and shock that someone not on Ebay had Zunes to sell... these were discontinued last decade right?!?!?

But this one's a bargain! $180 for a 30gb Zune! (Yup, that 30gb is a hard drive)

Sep 3, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #16,986 of 35,316

EDIT: ninja'd  >.<
The price for the Zunes is absurd as well.  I mean, really?  $180?

Sep 3, 2015 at 9:54 PM Post #16,988 of 35,316
  Didn't Zunes have like, legendary audio quality? 

I still remember hipsters in high school swearing by them.

Those things looked so sweet when they first came out. I didn't ever want to blow that kind of money on an iPod or any audio player like that when I was 14 making like $5.25/hour at the local grocery store, but I did always think the white ones looked awesome. 

Sep 3, 2015 at 9:54 PM Post #16,989 of 35,316
  EDIT: ninja'd  >.<
The price for the Zunes is absurd as well.  I mean, really?  $180?

I preferred them to the Ipods of that generation (no offense to appleheads) but I would sooner downgrade from my FiiO X3 G2 to an X1 than be forced to use that slow, awkward UI and by today's standards mediocre sounding black brick again.

Sep 3, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #16,991 of 35,316

I also remember back in the day when the Sansa Clip had the best sound quality.
How times have changed.  We're spending $2500 on a DAP, and for the low, low price increase of just $500, you could get the chassis built out of stainless steel!  Wow!  I just can't wait for the AK380SS to come out.

Sep 3, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #16,992 of 35,316
  I also remember back in the day when the Sansa Clip had the best sound quality.
How times have changed.  We're spending $2500 on a DAP, and for the low, low price increase of just $500, you could get the chassis built out of stainless steel!  Wow!  I just can't wait for the AK380SS to come out.

I preferred Cowon to Sansa in the "old days" but hell I had a Zen 8gb as well... still do... not to mention putting mp3's on mini disc... yeah times have changed!

Sep 3, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #16,994 of 35,316
Brothers, I have finally found a deal on HD 600 the Sennheiser for a brand new pair, 369 AUD which is 257.5 USD. With free shipping in the Oz. My friend over there will carry it to my location.

LOL thank you who ever tried to find me a deal. Can't get any better than that, right? If Sonic Electronix can do any better, they're most welcome :D

http://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au/product/sennheiser-hd600-audiophile-reference-hifi-stereo-headphones?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

Sep 3, 2015 at 11:34 PM Post #16,995 of 35,316
With Aussie prices what they normally are, that's like finding it for $200 new stateside. Maybe even less!

Brothers, I have finally found a deal on HD 600 the Sennheiser for a brand new pair, 369 AUD which is 257.5 USD. With free shipping in the Oz. My friend over there will carry it to my location.

LOL thank you who ever tried to find me a deal. Can't get any better than that, right? If Sonic Electronix can do any better, they're most welcome :D

http://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au/product/sennheiser-hd600-audiophile-reference-hifi-stereo-headphones?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

Users who are viewing this thread

Back