The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Sep 4, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #17,013 of 35,333
Refurbished Sennheiser Momentum On Ear, blue, $41.01 from adgtron.  Shipping $5.49.  Not quite as low as a couple of months ago from the same seller, but close. (Ivory was $39.99 + $5.49 shipping in July.)  Adgtron advertises itself as an "authorized Sennheiser dealer with warranty."  Link:http://smile.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00D77U9JK 

Sep 4, 2015 at 6:39 PM Post #17,014 of 35,333
Refurbished Sennheiser Momentum On Ear, blue, $41.01 from adgtron.  Shipping $5.49.  Not quite as low as a couple of months ago from the same seller, but close. (Ivory was $39.99 + $5.49 shipping in July.)  Adgtron advertises itself as an "authorized Sennheiser dealer with warranty."  Link:http://smile.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00D77U9JK 

Wow!that is realllly cheap. I dont need one but i cant say no to that price

Sep 4, 2015 at 7:20 PM Post #17,015 of 35,333
I remember someone saying they were very "like new" whan they bought refurbish last time from this seller too.

Sep 4, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #17,016 of 35,333
I remember someone saying they were very "like new" whan they bought refurbish last time from this seller too.

Yes, absolutely like new except that the retail box had been opened.  All accessories/manuals like new on the one I got.  I mistakenly thought it came with both a hard (it does) and sack case (it does not).   I emailed agtron and they replied, politely, within 3 minutes that I was mistaken and referred me to the Sennheiser product page for proof.  That quick response impressed me too.

I later ordered the Overear Momentum (v1) from them, which were also perfect, but they are not as comfortable for me, and do not sound any better.   I think the little moes, v1, are an exceptional phone, and very sharp looking too.   Note the headband pressure is easily adjustable on both moes, cause its an all steel band. 

Sep 4, 2015 at 8:09 PM Post #17,017 of 35,333
  Yes, absolutely like new except that the retail box had been opened.  All accessories/manuals like new on the one I got.  I mistakenly thought it came with both a hard (it does) and sack case (it does not).   I emailed agtron and they replied, politely, within 3 minutes that I was mistaken and referred me to the Sennheiser product page for proof.  That quick response impressed me too.

I later ordered the Overear Momentum (v1) from them, which were also perfect, but they are not as comfortable for me, and do not sound any better.   I think the little moes, v1, are an exceptional phone, and very sharp looking too.   Note the headband pressure is easily adjustable on both moes, cause its an all steel band. 

When I bought my Samba version (yellow) new from TigerDirect it did come with both a soft black sack and a hard case. They all didn't come with this?

Sep 5, 2015 at 12:24 AM Post #17,021 of 35,333

Adgtron is awesome dealer. I just pulled the trigger on my 3rd set of cans from them. Used like new Momentum over ear 2nd gen.$238.49 shipped

Sep 5, 2015 at 12:33 AM Post #17,022 of 35,333
Any of the major Custom manufacturers having a Labor Day sale this year? 20-25% off would be sweet.... 

Sep 5, 2015 at 12:56 AM Post #17,024 of 35,333
For a holiday weekend (in the US), the quality and quantity of deals is a bit light. Perhaps everyone is holding off until Black Friday, now about 12 weeks away?

Honestly, what last year offered.....there really wasnt any BIG deals other than the X1 going for 160 and the HD598 for 100. I think the M50X also went for 100 as well but that was it, at least for mid fi range phones.

Dont know about the high end spectrum of Headphones though I dont think there were many deals or at all during black friday.

Of course, that could change this year.....not that it matter to me since Im trying to not buy any new headphones right now.........

Although that TH-X00 sounds or looks very interesting.........maybe thats the only one I would purchase from here on out.

Sep 5, 2015 at 1:10 AM Post #17,025 of 35,333
Honestly, what last year offered.....there really wasnt any BIG deals other than the X1 going for 160 and the HD598 for 100. I think the M50X also went for 100 as well but that was it, at least for mid fi range phones.

Dont know about the high end spectrum of Headphones though I dont think there were many deals or at all during black friday.

Of course, that could change this year.....not that it matter to me since Im trying to not buy any new headphones right now.........

Although that TH-X00 sounds or looks very interesting.........maybe thats the only one I would purchase from here on out.

Hd800 and hd700 were under $1000 and $400 respectively :)

Sennheiser was generally crazy during Black Friday last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back