The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 1, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #9,859 of 35,316
Dec 2, 2014 at 12:12 AM Post #9,860 of 35,316
  Just wondering is it shipping from Japan or US casue if i purchase it as a gift i really hoping i can get it before christmas.

It looks like some stuff ships from USA and some from Japan as mentioned in here.
https://otakumode.com/shop/faq

I just made my order last night and got a bunch of things among the eva headphones. It looks like they will be shipping a bunch of stuff separate. Just got an email with a tracking number for a clock I ordered and that looks like it is shipping from Torrance California but if I had to guess the big packages like those eva headphones will ship via ems from Japan but I'll see when I get a tracking number from them.

Also funny thing for me is their US location is 2 blocks away from my work lol.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Dec 2, 2014 at 12:39 AM Post #9,861 of 35,316
  It looks like some stuff ships from USA and some from Japan as mentioned in here.

I just made my order last night and got a bunch of things among the eva headphones. It looks like they will be shipping a bunch of stuff separate. Just got an email with a tracking number for a clock I ordered and that looks like it is shipping from Torrance California but if I had to guess the big packages like those eva headphones will ship via ems from Japan but I'll see when I get a tracking number from them.

Also funny thing for me is their US location is 2 blocks away from my work lol.

Thanks a lot, Probably gonna jump on the amazon one if i can't get it before winter break.

Dec 2, 2014 at 2:11 AM Post #9,863 of 35,316
  I'm with you.  Mine are so new that they even smell new.  I wonder if anyone even opened the box for anything other than checking if they're still there.

And yes, they're light and comfy.  I'm working through some songs to get an idea of the sound...

same here.   they look very new.  im thrilled with what i've paid for them.  cheers gents. 

Dec 2, 2014 at 3:53 AM Post #9,867 of 35,316
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EYZMD16/

Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 DJ Controller

$523.43 with additional 15% off at Amazon.  I just paid $444.92 for it + tax.  Crazy deal.  Retail is $700.

Dec 2, 2014 at 6:37 AM Post #9,868 of 35,316
  Got my $99 HD598s today.  Great headphones for $200 and a nobrainer for the black friday deal.  Driven by everything under the sun too.

I gotta admit I'm a little jelly I missed out on that deal. Not that I need them, but that price!

Funny a couple of NIB HD 598's have popped up in the classifieds for ~$150. Seems a bit dodgy...

Dec 2, 2014 at 7:24 AM Post #9,869 of 35,316
I gotta admit I'm a little jelly I missed out on that deal. Not that I need them, but that price!

Funny a couple of NIB HD 598's have popped up in the classifieds for ~$150. Seems a bit dodgy...
That's when you troll and ask to see receipt while pointing out that they were on sale for 100. I saw someone flush out a hd800 flipper doing just that. listing was pulled shortly after. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back